Japanese It Translator Vacancies at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company, Accenture is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas, National Capital Reg, Calabarzon & Mimaropa & Western Visayas and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Japanese IT Translator and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Japanese It Translator|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Celebrating International Women’s Month this March!
We act on our commitment to gender equality by providing targeted support, flexible work arrangements, comprehensive training programs, benefits and more to support our women in achieving their aspirations personally and professionally.
Upon clicking on Apply Now, you will receive an SMS which contains a link to an online form that you need to complete for us to fully process your application. Thank you!
- Provide language translation support services across technology programs and projects
- Provide first line of support and resolves simple to complex technical and non-technical issues reported by users or systems
- Perform quality audit and translations
- Perform service desk management function including incident identification and tracking, classification, diagnosis, incident closure, monitoring, and request fulfillment
- Facilitate critical incident management
What’s in it for you?
- You will be part of a diverse, vibrant, global Accenture/Advanced Technology Center community, continually pushing the boundaries of business capabilities.
- At Accenture you will work on meaningful and innovative projects, powered by the latest ATCP technologies. You’ll be immersed in industry best practices such as event-driven architectures and domain-driven design.
- Accenture will continually invest in your learning and growth. You’ll work with Accenture’s certified practitioners, and Accenture will support you in growing your own tech stack and certifications.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields. Undergraduates with language proficiency are welcome to apply
- Fluent in Nihongo and English in both oral and written
- Experience in providing customer service, analytical testing, quality assurance testing, or other relevant experience
- Experience in analysis, troubleshooting, problem solving and project management
- Must be willing to work on holidays, weekends, shifting schedules and extended working hours
What we believe:
All our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger, and more durable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process, they will be happy to assist you.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
|Region||Western Visayas (Region VI)|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
· GF Robinsons Cybergate Tower 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
· GF Plaza B Building, Northgate Avenue, North Cyberzone, Filinvest Alabang, Muntinlupa
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
· Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1 San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday - Friday | 9AM-6PM
· 16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-4PM
Stay Connected Facebook.com/accenturejobsph
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
For interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Western Visayas 2023
- Japanese It Translator position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Western Visayas 2023