Makati City City Jobs Japanese Interpreter/translator Position at TS TECH BUSINESS SERVICES PHILIPPINES, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, we TS TECH BUSINESS SERVICES PHILIPPINES, INC., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as japanese interpreter/translator and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱36,000 - ₱40,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||TS TECH BUSINESS SERVICES PHILIPPINES, INC.|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 36.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 40.000|
Job Title: Japanese Interpreter/Translator
Type of Employment: Full Time
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday / 08:00AM to 05:00PM
As a Japanese interpreter/translator, the job is to facilitate conversation and communication between a Japanese speaker and a speaker of another language. This job is usually Japanese-English-Japanese translation, but there are openings for other languages as well. Success in this job requires deep familiarity with the meaning of phrases, a thorough understanding of Japanese culture and terminology, and the ability to provide simultaneous interpretation. Many Japanese interpreters also work with written text, formal documents, and other non-verbal types of communication. You are expected to translate things as faithfully and accurately as possible, and employers may test you on this part of the job.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Facilitate effective communication between two parties that do not speak of the same language
– Attend conferences and meetings and act as official translator to mediate discussion
– Translate between Japanese-English-Japanese as identified
– Relay concepts and ideas between languages
– Convert written materials from Japanese into English or vice versa, such as letters, rules, policies, memorandum, announcement, certificates and other related documents
– Create a new text in the target language that reproduces the content and style of the original
– Facilitate communication for people with limited English and Japanese proficiency
– Translate languages such as in department meetings, admin hearings, orientations, company events and the like
– Informs supervisor immediately when interpreting sensitive and/or reportable issues
– Interpret both legal terminology and colloquial language
– Read aloud documents in a language other than that in which they were written
– Accompany non-English speaking visitors and facilitate communication between receiving party and visitors
– Perform administration tasks in an efficient and accurate manner
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Foreign Language, Linguistics or any equivalent
– JLPT Level N3 passer/holder
– Ability to work collaboratively with various groups of people
– Preferably at least 1-2 years of work experience as Japanese Interpreter/Translator
– Willing and able to work on-site in Makati City
– Willing to render overtime and do shifting schedule as the need arise
– Maintains positive work relationships and interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy
– Maintains regular attendance
– Public speaking ability
– Excellent communication, analytical and organization skills
– Proficient in computer applications (MS Office)
– A warm and caring disposition
HMO, Life Insurance, 13th Month Pay, Holiday Bonus, Leave Credits, Additional and Other Leave Credits, Attendance Bonus, Company Events, Government Mandatory Benefits, Birthday and Christmas Gifts, Other Related Employee Benefits
The job offers competitive salary, excellent working environment and ample growth opportunities.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TS Tech Business Services Philippines, Inc. is a subsidiary of TS Tech Co. Ltd., widely known in Japan and overseas as the reputable market leader in car seats and interior parts technology. In the Philippines, they are engaging in conduct and carry on the general business relating technology enabled services including design, drawing and 3D data of the seat interior, door lining of land and marine transportations, including the research and development of the design and components.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: CS201519570
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Attendance Bonus, HMO, Life Insurance, Leave Credits
- Specific Location: Ayala Avenue