National Capital Region City Jobs It System Support Engineer | Alabang Position at IBEX Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of IT System Support Engineer | Alabang in our company, IBEX Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and possess a High School Diploma & Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||IBEX Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc.|
|Position||It System Support Engineer | Alabang|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 22.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 27.000|
• Receives and responds to workflow requests in the form of trouble tickets through the Remedy ticketing system.
• Spots problem trends as they emerge. Reduces overall numbers of problems through effective root cause analysis and long term fixes.
• Performs installation, relocation, troubleshooting, repairs and preventative maintenance of desktop devices and software applications.
• Organizes and addresses assigned tickets in appropriate priority order.
• Drives site level implementations of new pc hardware, application rollouts, and client specific ramp activities as it relates to the desktop.
• Supports corporate I.T. as “the hands” at the site to address issues with voice and data infrastructure.
• Analyze, evaluate, and prioritize workload of pc techs in your region.
• Accountable for all pc support delivery quality for assigned region.
• Responsible for IT inventory/asset management for assigned region.
• Position requires minimal supervision and is responsible for developing site level standard operating procedures and supporting documentation.
• At least 2 years of desktop support experience or combination of education/certifications and experience.
• A+ certification is an advantage; MCDST desired; current MCSE highly desirable.
• Experience supporting desktops, laptops, handheld devices and some remote voice/data infrastructure.
• Experience working in a large, fast paced, call center environment utilizing VOIP technology.
• Advance knowledge of Windows XP and Windows 7.
• Good understanding of Active Directory, GPO’s, and software deployment.
• Must be a strong team player with a positive attitude and tenacity to complete the mission.
• Must be an excellent communicator/facilitator; ability to interface with clients at all levels.
• Must be able to effectively partner and build relationships with key internal business clients and supporting staff.
• Uses consensus approach to drive site wide changes and initiatives.
• Highly proactive; addresses site level issues with appropriate sense of urgency.
• Applicant must be willing to travel and be assigned in different locations
• Applicant must be willing to work on Graveyard shift, render Overtime and be on-call
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||2nd Floor, IBEX Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. Bohol, Alta Citta Mall, A. Lesage St, Tagbilaran City, 6300 Bohol, Filipina|
- Opportunities for Growth and Career Advancement
- Competitive Benefit and Salary
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Solutions for Global Business Needs
Delivering superior customer services for over 10 years, IBEX Global is a business process outsourcer offering an integrated suite of services that supports an expansive array of customer facing solutions.
Headquartered in Washington, DC. IBEX Global delivers onshore, near shore and offshore solutions in 5 countries, across 18 call centers employing over 7000+ customer service professionals. The recipient of several client and community awards such as the Goodwill Industries Employer of the Year, IBEX Global is one of the most forward thinking companies in the BPO industry.
Capitalizing on Our Core Strengths
Our singular focus is providing reliable, consistent, predictable performance. Our outstanding employees manage worldwide customer relationships on behalf of our business partners and deliver these customer experiences with a combination of passion, world class training and leading-edge technology. We stand by core organizational values that have helped us deliver our value proposition to global companies for over 10 years.
At IBEX Global our mission is to build the industry’s most dynamic team of customer service and marketing associates and deliver cost-effective, high-impact customer management strategies to the world’s leading organizations.
We believe that we will successfully execute our mission by capitalizing on our core strengths and adhering to key organizational initiatives:
Our integrity ensures our credibility. Honor your commitments and take ownership of your actions. Our words and deeds are truthful and reliable.
Treat others the way we want to be treated and create a culture of mutual appreciation, regard and value. Act towards others with dignity and help one another succeed.
Clear, candid and open communication must drive all interactions. Transparency makes our actions understood, creates reliability and fosters collaboration. We maintain and encourage straightforward dialogue with our employees, clients and stakeholders.
Strive for excellence in all that we do. Take great pride in your work as each employee’s contribution is vital towards delivering exceptional customer service to our clients. Provide this extraordinary experience and reward superior performance.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Program Incentives and Allowances
- Specific Location: Muntinlupa, Alabang