National Capital Region City Jobs It Support Manager Position at Netflix
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, we Netflix, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as it support manager and dedicated to work in which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||It Support Manager|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Not Specified|
|Type of work|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Lead a team of highly skilled support specialists focused on providing a trend setting experience to the Netflix workforce
- You will partner with key business stakeholders to define success metrics for various projects and technologies, and further business goals to provide consistently high levels of technology services.
- You will be responsible for coming up with data-driven solutions supported by quantifying return on investment on projects and working with strategic planning groups that support this effort.
- You will act as a regional partner and advocate to articulate the needs of your team, the local employees, and partner teams.
- You will need to demonstrate an ability to gain a broad knowledge of both corporate and studio workstreams to support your team and work with partner teams effectively.
- You will contribute to our overall working environment and culture, where expressing your thoughts and sharing your feedback is a part of your every day.
- You will contribute to a growing, diverse and inclusive culture by promoting an open-minded and supportive environment.
- You will be focused on assuring a high level of support is maintained for our users and continuously look for improvements to the support experience.
- You will participate in bug triage and prioritization, user-facing outage management, and escalation of issues to our technical escalation support group.
- You will collaborate with your colleagues in a global setting, partnering with our other offices to share ideas and feedback to ensure our operational alignment, support, documentation, and research is of the highest caliber.
- You will work with key stakeholders from various departments maintaining alignment and effectively partnering towards common goals and initiatives.
- You will seek to expose user friction and reliability concerns within the products and processes that also drive pain for our employees.
- You will develop and execute strategic and operational initiatives, develop analytical models, and present information to teams, partners, and executives.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.