It Security And Compliance Manager Vacancies at Expand Force IT Solutions Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Do you currently live in the Bicol Region, C.A.R, Central Luzon, Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas, Ilocos Region, National Capital Reg, Davao, Calabarzon & Mimaropa & Western Visayas and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Expand Force IT Solutions Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as IT Security and Compliance Manager and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Expand Force IT Solutions Inc.|
|Position||It Security And Compliance Manager|
|Region||C.A.R, Central Luzon, Davao|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Work with senior management to develop and implement security policies, train staff on security procedures, and respond to security incidents. Someone in this role needs to keep up with the latest news and trends in cybersecurity and be on top of all available security tools. Drive Sales and Marketing team in promoting the security roadmap.
- Enable CSE sales by providing customers information and assurance about our information security program and removing security as a barrier to adoption by our customers.
- Enable security to scale through the definition of security controls and determine the boundaries and applicability of the information security management system to establish its scope.
- Work across industries and verticals to support CSE customers in their own compliance journey.
- Identify and mitigate CSE information security risk through continuous control monitoring and automation.
- Operate the following programs as they relate to the implementation and operation of security controls: Continuous Control Monitoring,Observation Remediation, User Access Reviews, BCP/ISCP, External Security Audit Management, Gap Assessments
- Second line of defense to support and hold accountable our business and process owners.
- Be compliance translators/guides/customer service reps to CSE team members.
- Works with CSM in generating new business with prospect clients and additional projects with existing customers.
- Build and maintain customer trust.
- Reduce risk.
- Strong documentation inside and outside of our team.
- Successful security audits
- Support data-driven security/risk decisions
- Conduct study, research, and explore IT control standards utilizing Microsoft security solutions, and other security solutions such as Sentinel One.
- Contribute to process improvement and recommend technology upgrade opportunities within the organization and our MSP customers.
- Participate in review and analysis of security projects and make recommendations based on the needs.
- Make recommendations as necessary for improving controls and practices to reduce risks related to information security as well as providing a realistic overview of risks and threats in the enterprise environment.
- Create and maintain security product use cases to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Drive Sales and Marketing Team to promote or offer security baseline requirement according to the trend of technology.
- Facilitate the continuous improvement and enhancement of the IT security framework based on leading international standards.
- Participate or facilitate workshops, stakeholder interviews, solution review meetings, etc.
- At least 5 years of solid work experience in related industry, preferably in MSP.
- With a good verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience and knowledge with the following technology is a must:
- Active Directory / Domain Controller
- Azure Active Directory MFA
- Conditional Access
- Microsoft Intune
- Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Azure Information Protection
- Veritas Backup Exec / Azure Backup / Azure Site Recovery
- Microsoft Defender / SentinelOne
- Microsoft 365 Advanced Threat Protection / Exchange Online Protection
- Windows Security Patches
- Work-From-Home throughout the duration of pandemic
- Internet Subsidy during WFH
- Health Insurance (HMO + dependents with Dental Coverage) with Free Dependent
- Leave Credits
- Annual Appraisal
- FREE Trainings, Exams and Certifications
- Other office perks such as: Incentives, Free Meal Friday and Token for special occasions
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Opportunity to Travel Abroad
- Learning from the best in the Global Culture
- Virtual Activities and Employee Engagements
- Career Progression
- Work-Life Balance
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
- Work from Home (WFH) throughout pandemic
- FREE Training, Exam and Certification (Microsoft, etc.)
- Annual Appraisal
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Expand Force IT Solutions Inc. specializes in IT solutions and services, network infrastructure, contact management, and offshore support to start-ups and small to medium enterprises. Our years of expertise has helped businesses scale and secure their IT environment and infrastructure.
To help business by providing them with the right, talented IT resources and as a result, save on their fixed cost.
To bridge the best IT Professionals of the country to global companies who need their knowledge, expertise and services.
Expand Force IT Solutions, Inc. believe on its “Five P’s” as a guide to its values:
People First: We take care of the people that take care of our clients.
Progress: Progress is better than perfection, so we aim for constant progress and improvement
Professionalism: We take care your business like own business
Passion: Providing excellence through passion
Profitability: We offer services and solutions that makes financial sense to your organization
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Trainings and Certifications, Night Shift
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in C.A.R 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Central Luzon 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Davao 2023
- It Security And Compliance Manager position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of C.A.R 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Central Luzon 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Davao 2023