Leyte (Others) City Jobs It Security Administrator | Pemanent Wfh – Night Shift Position at Nezda Technologies, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, we Nezda Technologies, Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as it security administrator | pemanent wfh - night shift and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Leyte (Others) and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱120,000 - ₱160,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Nezda Technologies, Inc.|
|Position||It Security Administrator | Pemanent Wfh - Night Shift|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||4 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 120.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 160.000|
- Create and maintain users, security roles, permission lists, user profiles, groups and data access
- Review, analyze and process standardized user access requests
- Act as a liaison with employees and customers to confirm accuracy of access requests
- Evaluate requests for alignment with corporate security standards
- Facilitate logical access permissions in compliance with corporate policy
- Provide Level 2 customer support to Internal and External Customers
- Understand and apply service area and IT/ISO procedures, processes and standards
- Test and report on application security components
- Adheres to change management processes
- 2+ years IT Security experience
- 4+ years of IT experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Cybersecurity
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and technical troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of IAM and information systems security methodologies and practices such as least privilege access control, separation of duties, system hardening, system audit and log files monitoring, security policies and incident handling
- Self-driven, able to work independently as well as with a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality work in a fast-paced environment
- In-depth Knowledge of Microsoft Server, Active Directory and Linux Operating Systems
- Security+ Certification or equivalent at minimum
- Experience with PowerShell or other scripting languages
- Experience with Web Content Filtering & IPS Management
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nezda - Established in 2014 with 2 offices world-wide, 200+ global clients and strategic workforce is now emerging as Philippines’s most promising people supply chain company with multiple offices and 300+ core employees.
The company started with IT Temporary staffing and now expanded its portfolio to now become the one stop solution for staffing & HR services by offering the following services:-Temporary staffing, Permanent Recruitment, Payroll processing, and Learning Services.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-18-01-010
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Specific Location: CDO