Makati City City Jobs It Project Manager Position at Seven Seven Global Services, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company, Seven Seven Global Services, Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as it project manager (banking/finance) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Seven Seven Global Services, Inc.|
|Position||It Project Manager|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Work Setup: Hybrid (3x a week onsite in Makati)
Work Schedule: Dayshift
• Manage the project following the Project Management Framework
• Define/manage the project scope, resources, timelines and schedule of activities
• Manage and control the approved Project Cost
• Manage vendor engagement, etc.
• Ensure that all project deliverables are met within the project KPI
• Prepare and update the Project Work Plan and Work Breakdown Structure ensuring that each task is within the project schedule
• Ensure that all phases of projects are properly and completely documented
• Monitor and report the status/progress of projects to all stakeholders
• Manage, control and mitigate risks
• Provide resolution and/or escalate all identified issues to authorized committees
• Develop an effective communication plan
• Establish a regular meeting with the project working team and project steering committee
• Manage all change requests within the project
• Establish a project implementation/cutover plan
• Ensure proper turn-over of the project to business users and IT
• Perform post implementation review with benefits realization and project closure
• Manage multiple projects at the same time
• Manage other junior project managers, Business Analysts and/or Testers depending on the need
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Originally established in the U.S.A. in 1996, the Seven Seven Corporate Group provides high end IT services to the top financial institutions of the world. As a leading provider in this field, Seven Seven provides its clientele with US coverage through Seven Seven Softwares, and APAC coverage through Seven Seven Global Services.
With a wide array of services ranging from Software Development & Quality Assurance, Infrastructure & Application Support, Technical Service Desk, and Back Office Services, Seven Seven pioneered and is paving the way for the next generation of BPO: Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO).
Through a combination of highly technical KPO services and top-caliber IT talent, coupled with flexible engagement models and 24/7 upper management availability, Seven Seven is poised to be the leading vendor of choice for its global clientele.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Regular, Mid and Night