Pasay City City Jobs It Audit Analyst Ii – It Internal Controls Itgc-sox Position at Conduent
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
As a competent company, we Conduent are looking for candidates for the position of it audit analyst ii - it internal controls itgc-sox with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation and domiciled in Pasay City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Position||It Audit Analyst Ii - It Internal Controls Itgc-sox|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Assesses and monitors the design and operating effectiveness of Information Technology General Controls (ITGC) over financial reporting risks in compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX).
- Tests and/or reviews existing internal controls and recommends improvements to standardize, streamline and automate ITGCs and processes.
- Performs walkthrough and identifies and monitors internal control gaps in financial reporting procedures, processes or systems and ensures appropriate remedial action.
- Engages in transformation projects or other significant financial initiatives to ensure internal controls are adequately incorporated.
- Prepares written documentation/reports as it relates to SOX, disclosing all significant deficiencies to management.
- Provides guidance/training to other departments on the identification and documentation of required actions/policies, conformance tests and ongoing monitoring issues.
- Participates in SOX and internal audits and field inspections as needed.
- Assists external auditors with their testing.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy or equivalent field.
- At least 3-4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- ITGC (Information Technology General Controls) audit experience is REQUIRED
- CPA/CISA is a plus.
- Experience in working with a US or multinational company
- Experience in working in a BPO or Shared Services
- Strong analytical and evaluation skills with attention to details;
- Above-average English communication skills both oral and written;
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work with team mates and US contacts, a team player
- Flexible, assertive, pleasant personality.
- Willing to work temporary from home or onsite (PASAY) if needed.
- Willing to work in a morning to mid-shift schedule.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Conduent, 7th Floor, One E-Com Center Building, Mall of Asia Complex, Harbor Dr, Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Work Life Balance
- Weekends Off
- Opportunities for enhanced learning
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A Business Process Services Pioneer
As one of the original pioneers in business process outsourcing (BPO) and a leader today, Conduent has deep and diversified expertise across a range of industries and business process solutions.
We help businesses and governments drive process efficiencies, costs savings and long-term revenue growth. Our understanding of our clients’ operations enables us to provide essential services to millions of people every day.
Whether it’s helping to reduce ER visits by 25%, driving 99% customer satisfaction, delivering $150B in child support payments or reducing traffic congestion by 15%, Conduent’s services and solutions positively impact the lives of millions of people every day.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business Casual