Quezon City City Jobs It Analyst – Enterprise Resource Planning Position at Rex Education
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Quezon City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as IT Analyst - Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) in our business office, Rex Education.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||It Analyst - Enterprise Resource Planning|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Analyzes and evaluates complex business functions and processes related to finance and accounting, supply chain and production planning supported by ERP-RAMCO and performs needed optimization of processes through the ERP.
- Interfaces with functional unit process owners and users to identify, define, and document operational needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Defines and documents ERP-RAMCO processes and transactions in support of business processes defined by functional unit process owners.
- Performs complex functional configuration tasks for the assigned ERP-RAMCO modules to develop prototype solutions for business requirements and to implement fixes, changes, and enhancements.
- Performs complex unit and integration testing for assigned module from development to production, troubleshoots configuration and master data problems after release strategy changes and/or upgrades and other functional configuration changes have been created, and makes changes in configurations to resolve errors.
- Interfaces with users to interpret and clarify complex functional configuration details and process change requirements involving ERP-RAMCO Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain and Production Planning modules.
- Collaborates with ETA (ERP Technical Analyst) of IT for assessment of functional changes and related impact to technical aspects of the application.
- Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users and programming staff in the analysis, design, functional configuration, testing, and maintenance of assigned ERP-RAMCO modules to ensure optimal system integration and performance.
- Guides user testers from various business areas to complete high quality testing of assigned system module.
- Tracks and documents changes in complex functional and business specifications and writes detailed procedures that can be easily understood by end-users.
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes in partnership with process owners and management through ERP-RAMCO and associated information systems.
- Analyzes the feasibility of and develops requirements for ERP-RAMCO new system integration and enhancements and ensures that the system design fit the needs of the users.
- Provides functional assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching users, professional and technical staff on matters related to assigned area.
- Provides support to user and assist with troubleshooting application and business process issues
- Performs other tasks that might be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with a major in Computer Information Systems, Management Information, Systems, Technical, Computer Science, Business Administration, Business Management, Technology, Accounting or Engineering.
- Certification on ERP Functional Configuration is preferred (Particularly on Ramco)
- At least 3 years relevant experience in ERP functional system configuration and implementation, modification or maintenance on assigned modules in Finance, Accounting, Logistics, Supply Chain or Production Planning. RAMCO-ERP experience is an advantage
- Prior equivalent business experience is essential given that ERP Administrator require an understanding of all parts of a company.
- Knowledge of current ERP (RAMCO) software and hardware is essential. ERP (RAMCO) functional system design and configuration and user functional support, risk management and office tools
- Knowledge on specific ERP modules assigned particularly on Finance and Accounting, Supply Chain and or Production Planning.
- Learning Management, Education, Publication, Retail Sales and Retail Operations and related businesses and industries
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Rex Education, REX Knowledge Center, 109 Sen M Cuenco Sr, Quezon City, 1114 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
OUR REASON FOR BEING
Everything that we do – from designing and developing comprehensive suites of learning solutions, to engaging and enabling our partners in education – are ultimately for a better and brighter future for every learner, our nation, and our world.
Our mission, “Tayong Lahat, Kapit-bisig, Para Sa Bata, Para Sa Bayan”, expresses our belief that only through the active involvement of all the stakeholders of learning can we succeed in enabling every learner to have a better and fuller life while actively contributing to society.
WHO WE ARE
REX is a leading Education Solutions Provider in the Philippines that aims to develop learners who excel in a complex, rapidly evolving, globally connected, highly technological, and environmentally fragile world and who contribute to its betterment. To achieve this goal, REX provides a comprehensive suite of learning solutions to engage and enable communities, schools, teachers, parents, – and most importantly – Learners.
- Industry: Printing / Publishing
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Company Uniform, Monday - Saturday