National Capital Region City Jobs Ios Developer Position at Cobden & Carter International
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of IOS Developer with full time working hours for our company office, Cobden & Carter International, for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱100,000 - ₱130,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Cobden & Carter International, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a IOS Developer.
|Company||Cobden & Carter International|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 100.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 130.000|
Our ideal candidate is:
- A self-starter, able to find opportunities to add value and execute solutions.
- Excited about working in the growing financial technology industry.
- A collaborative team player that can adapt well to a changing environment.
- 3+ years of application development experience on iOS
- Deep understanding of UI fundamentals (e.g. View Controller lifecycle, etc.)
- Deep understanding of the Objective-C or Swift, iOS frameworks and design patterns.
- Experienced with web communication standards (e.g. HTTP, REST, JSON, etc.).
- Knowledge of mobile security best practices.
- Experienced in developing apps in a professional capacity (submitting to the store, etc.)
- Experienced in building apps using Gradle scripts and/or build automation tools (e.g. Jenkins or Azure DevOps Pipelines)
- Experienced in with Cross Platform Mobile Technologies or willing to learn (React Native, Flutter, Ionic, etc)
- Experience with JIRA
- Ability to live-demo and engage in technical discussion of past work
- Unit/UI testing framework integration and development
Compensation and Benefits:
- Hybrid – 1-2 days a week in the office
- Flexible vacation leaves
- Day 1 benefits (HMO/Allowances)
- New office
- Dress to be yourself dress code
- Work with one of the Top 10 fintech company in the world
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-19-00-045
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days