Taguig City City Jobs Inventory Analyst Position at 3M GLOBAL SERVICE CENTER PHILIPPINES
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, 3M GLOBAL SERVICE CENTER PHILIPPINES is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Taguig City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Inventory Analyst and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||3M GLOBAL SERVICE CENTER PHILIPPINES|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Provide inventory accounting and costing services of moderate complexity to 3M subsidiaries.
- Provide support in responding to and addressing inventory-related queries/issues.
- Responsible for the preparation of standard manual journal entries
- Responsible for timely balance sheet account reconciliation
- Detail of monthly activities will be, but not limited to: supporting inventory closing operations for 3M subsidiaries and keeping the Legacy system inventory ledger compliant with 3M standards.
- Detail of weekly activities will be, but not limited to analyzing & reporting variance information, updating unit cost, and performing costing for new material numbers
- Support other activities necessary to achieve the organization’s objectives of business transformation
- Enhance KPIs to improve productivity and service quality
- Ensure compliance to 3M Financial Standards, SOX and other regulations
- Participate in projects, for example: accounting centralization activities throughout the region, etc.
- Engage in ad-hoc activities such as internal/external audit, tax audit, etc
- Accounting degree and working experience in Finance and Accounting area. Solid financial accounting and internal control knowledge are required – Minimum 2 years of experience
- Inventory accounting experience is required – Minimum 2 years of experience. Knowledge for standard costing is highly considered
- Working knowledge on ERPs such as SAP, and Legacy system.
- Experience in Shared Service Center for multi-national organization is preferred – 2 years of experience
- CPA or equivalent qualification is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Flexible for new assignment and willingness to learn. For example, ability to learn Legacy System (AS/400, PeopleSoft, etc.)
- Cross functional and cultural communication skills
- Detailed oriented and enjoys working with operational processes
- Highly client service and quality oriented mindset;
- Structured approach to effectively and efficiently planning own workload
- Team oriented person
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||H23W+W3W 3M Global Service Center, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
3M Service Center APAC, Inc.
Global Service Center, Philippines
The Philippines site, located at the Bonifacio Global City, is the third and final Global Service Center (GSC) of 3M Company, which will bring all the advantages of the GSC model to the Asia Pacific region. It is responsible for optimizing 3M Company’s delivery of transactional services in the region, and essentially strengthens 3M Company’s operations around the world, as all three GSCs will work together to bring the highest level of service no matter where they are. 3M Service Center will partner with the other GSCs to provide around-the-clock global service. It will host activities ranging from, among others, sourcing, IT, Finance, human resources, all of which are IT-enabled.
3M Global Service Center in the Philippines intends to provide a full range of IT-enabled Business Process Outsourcing IT-enabled professional services in Finance, Sourcing, Human Resources, and IT solutions from the Philippines, for 3M Company, such as:
(a) Record-to-Report – Processing of Financial Transactions that include Accounts Receivables processing, Payments processing, Fixed Assets and Projects processing, General Ledger and Month end closing activities and Reporting;
(b) Source-to-Pay – Processing of Sourcing transactions related to Vendor PO and Vendor Invoice Processing;
(c) Hire-to-Retire – Human resource transaction support services;
(d) Master Data – Master data management;
(e) Global Operations Support– SAP Global Operations Support services that include the areas of IT support, SAP Incident and Change Request management; and
(f) Business Services – Processing of activities related to Customer Service e.g. account management, standard pricing and maintenance, customer data management.
3M Company was incorporated in 1929 under the laws of the State of Delaware, USA to continue its business operations that started as early as 1902. 3M’s head office is located at St. Paul, Minnesota, USA. 3M is a diversified technology company with global presence over more than 65 countries including 29 international companies with manufacturing operations and 35 companies with laboratories.
3M Service Center APAC, Inc. was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission on 08 September 2015. It is wholly-owned by 3M Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Address 17F – 19F Bonifacio Corporate Center,
31st Street corner 2nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City,
Taguig City Philippines, 1634
Tel. No. 63 2 908 9000
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: CS201518048
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)