National Capital Region City Jobs Internal Communications Manager Position at Nickel Asia Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company, Nickel Asia Corporation are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as internal communications manager with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Nickel Asia Corporation|
|Position||Internal Communications Manager|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Arts/Media/Communications, Public Relations|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Journalism, or any relate field; Having a Master’s degree is preferred;
- Has 5-7 years of related experience in the field;
- Has intermediate Microsoft Application skills;
- A consummate professional with a pleasing personality, and a positive outlook;
- With a strong sense of integrity and ability to manage confidential information;
- A creative thinker;
- Has Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- And having a prior experience in a communications role required with coaching, counseling, or leadership experience is highly desired.
- And is willing to be assigned in BGC, Taguig.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Rio Tuba Nickel Mining Corporation, 143, 2nd Floor, BMMC Building, Dela Rosa Street, corner Adelantado Street, Village, Legaspi, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nickel Asia Corporation (NAC) is a publicly listed company and is currently the Philippines’ largest producer of lateritic nickel ore, and one of the largest in the world. It is the mother company of four nickel mine operating companies namely Rio Tuba Nickel Mining Corporation, Taganito Mining Corporation, Hinatuan Mining Corporation and Cagdianao Mining Corporation. Its principal business involves selling of nickel ore to customers from China and Japan. NAC has also just recently diversified into the areas of renewable energy and power generation through its subsidiary, Emerging Power Inc. (EPI). With operations in mining and its diversification into renewable energy, NAC’s transformation into becoming a total natural resources-focused group continues.
At NAC we value our employees and nurture them by providing a competitive compensation and benefits package, safe and harmonious workplace, adequate training and development, and regular social activities to promote a balanced well-being among them.
Be part of our growing family. If you have the following qualifications, we urgently need you:
- Industry: Mining
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Insurance, Bonuses