Pasig City City Jobs Internal Auditor | Hybrid Position at Foundever™
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Internal Auditor | Hybrid. For those of you who live in Pasig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Foundever™, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Internal Auditor | Hybrid|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Summary of Primary Job Responsibilities:
Performs entry level professional internal auditing work. Work involves conducting performance, operational, financial, and compliance audit projects; all with emphasis on a risk-based approach designed to assist management in the attainment of their objectives. Ensures that all organizational and professional ethical standards and internal audit activities are carried out in compliance with The IIA’s International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (Standards).
· Works under direction of Internal Audit Manager, Senior Internal Auditor and/or Internal Auditor II with limited latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Performs audits of simple to complex functions, dependent on experience, under supervision of Audit Management to provide independent assessments of financial and operational activities.
- Analyzes evidence, reaches conclusions, formulates recommendations and drafts and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Reviews financial, operational and compliance procedures and controls for economy, efficiency and effectiveness to produce a cost-benefit analysis and strengthen internal controls. Applies critical thinking related to processes and risks.
- Determine the audit scope, objectives, and improve audit programs that focus on areas impacting the business unit and uses risk assessment to perform the respective reviews.
- Designs remediation and adds value by assisting business units in implementation of process and control improvements.
- Provides assistance to external auditors as necessary to enhance the overall audit process.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime, when needed.
1. Strong work ethic and desire to help build a best in class internal audit function in a fast-paced, rapidly-growing organization.
2. Broad experience in public accounting or internal auditing with a proven track record of accomplishments in auditing.
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with all levels of management.
4. Strong PC skills using Microsoft Word and Excel is required. Experience with data analysis software (ACL or IDEA) is a plus.
5. Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
6. Experience with SAP and/or other ERP systems is desired.
7. Strong knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS accounting standards are required.
8. High attention to detail and satisfactory analytical skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Day 1 HMO and Life Insurance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sitel Group® and SYKES are now Foundever™.
Foundever™ is a global leader in the customer experience (CX) industry. With 170,000 associates across the globe, we’re the team behind the best experiences for +750 of the world’s leading and digital-first brands. Our innovative CX solutions, technology and expertise are designed to support operational needs for our clients and deliver a seamless experience to customers in the moments that matter.
Mission: At Foundever™, we make things simple.
Put simply, our mission is to be the solutions and the team behind the best experiences for the world’s leading brands. Wherever and whenever needed.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedules