Makati City City Jobs Interior Designer Position at CASAS + ARCHITECTS, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Makati City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Interior Designer in our business office, CASAS + ARCHITECTS, INC..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Building/Construction & Architect/Interior Design are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||CASAS + ARCHITECTS, INC.|
|Work Level||Not Specified|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Architect/Interior Design, Building/Construction|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
· The Interior Designer 1 is responsible for providing assistance to her/his superiors in facilitating project contents and requirements under certain established methods and guidelines.
· Consults with immediate superior regarding design issues.
· Prepares presentation drawings, mood images/concept board and other design requirements for approval.
· Performs task in accordance with project specifications and requirements, as specified by superiors.
· Executes drafting and detailing whether manually or using REVIT necessary in preparation of contract documents.
· Prepares production drawings with accuracy and completeness of documentation requirements as scheduled.
· Schedules and attends meeting with client/client’s representative and consultant to address queries.
· Prepares Interior Design manual and material schedule.
· Coordinates with suppliers furnishing the requirements of the projects.
· Assists in punch listing works of implemented project.
· Performs site visits and punch listing work.
· Respond to queries of consultants upon confirming information from immediate supervisor
· Attends internal meeting to update relevant concerns regarding various aspects of the project.
· Seek new innovations to continuously improve personal skills and knowledge
· Participates in design presentation with client/client’s representative.
· Contributes to the evaluation of project activities and recommends ways on improving performance and workability of project programs.
· Attends in design presentation with client/client’s representative.
· Graduate of BS Interior Design
· Preferably registered Interior Designer
· At least 1 year of related experience acquired from working in an Architectural or Interior Design firm
· Must have a working knowledge of Design
· Must have good working background in CAD and REVIT.
· Must be able to communicate well in both oral and written English
· Must be keen and sensitive to project details
· Must be organized
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Casas+Architects, Inc. are a multi-disciplinary of creative and innovative architects with contemporary vision. Our aim is to uphold the ideals of architecture, master planning in all aspect of our work, whether commercial, corporate, or institutional. Modern technology and a committed, highly trained workforce are what keep us at the forefront of the industry. We are defined by our passion for excellence and single-minded resolve to always do better in our work. Our expertise in architectural design and master planning of high-rise residential condominiums, commercial, and corporate, institutional, and hospitality space and complexes, with the goal of integrating architectural integrity to visual design in buildings that sync with their natural environment and setting.
- Industry: Architectural Services / Interior Designing
- Registration No.: CS201311237
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, meal allowance, Formal (Polo with long sleeves, Polo shirts with collar, Blouse, office skirts)