National Capital Region City Jobs Instructional Designer & Developer – Hybrid Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Instructional Designer & Developer - Hybrid. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Emapta and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Education/Training & Education with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Instructional Designer & Developer - Hybrid|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education, Education/Training|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Instructional Designer & Developer
Primary purpose of the role
Deliver a range of engaging learning and development initiatives across the organization to enhance individual and organizational capability and facilitate a positive employee experience.
- Design highly interactive and engaging instructional content that integrates learning theories, instructional design methodologies and best practice e-learning methodologies to meet organizational needs
- Collaborate with the business to understand current training development requirements, analyze learning requirements, and produce quality training and learning resources to enhance employee capability
- Develop and prepare cost-effective, high quality instructional materials, guides and other training collateral to improve managerial and organization capability
- Develop and maintain partnerships with staff and managers across the organization to provide a high- level of learning and development services to meet customer needs
- Actively contribute to the development of learning and development strategy, process and activities documentation applying best practice methodologies to support optimal service delivery
- Evaluate and continuously improve technical, soft skills, behavioral and leadership training to a variety of audiences to ensure expected outcomes are achieved
- Maintain awareness of relevant issues, policy obligations, insights, challenges industry trends and practices and opportunities to recommend innovative solutions that optimize outcomes and contribute to a best practice organizational development function in line with organization priorities.
- Balancing meeting strategic organizational needs with the delivery of services that provide a positive internal employee and client experience.
- Supporting the effectiveness of the learning and development activities and strategy in a constantly evolving environment.
- Use feedback from stakeholders and client staff to continuously improve the learning and development training and initiatives while balancing the competing needs and expectations of client staff and internal stakeholders.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 6000+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Makati, City