Leyte (Others) City Jobs Inspector, Mechanical Position at PASAR Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, PASAR Corporation is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Inspector, Mechanical for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Leyte (Others) and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced in the field of Engineering & Mechanical, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Mechanical|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Perform plantwide Condition-Based Monitoring (CBM) activities
- Work closely with management and maintenance trades to improve the efficiency and reliability of installed equipment
- Perform CBM techniques like Thermography, Bearing Ultrasonic and oil analysis
- Change oil tracking, filtration schedules, filters, and breather replacement
- Responsible in oil analysis and sample collection and ensure that oil sampling updates is up to date
- Responsible for performing thermography at furnaces
- Perform thermography at Gearboxes, motor, piping, pressure vessels conveyor belt rollers, etc.
- Perform quarterly inspection / tagging and generate reports on lifting tools and equipment
- Conduct routine inspection of boilers, sag mill, ball mill, heat exchangers, and other mechanical related equipment
- Collaborate with other groups for the CBM findings based on the inspection results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, preferably licensed
- With at least 2 years’ experience in Maintenance Management and Condition-Based Monitoring
- Must have working knowledge and experience on thermography, Ultrasonic Testing, oil analysis, and lubrication best practices
- Desirable: Level 1 Thermography certification
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PASAR is the only copper smelter and refinery in the Philippines and the first in Southeast Asia. We operate using state-of-the-art facilities and equipment and maintain a high standard of compliance in terms of environment protection, safety practices and community relations. Our people are our greatest asset. We encourage the exchange of ideas and develop the skills and talent of our people.
PASAR offers the best of both worlds…
A Great Place to Work - we offer fulfilling work with competitive compensation package and the opportunity to attain your full potential.
A Great Place to Live - we are located in Isabel, Leyte, where a calm, quality home life with your loved ones await. The site has a school that offers quality education, a chapel, a Level 1 hospital (owned by the company), grocery and supermarkets, fitness gym, swimming pool and various sport facilities that you and your family can use or enjoy.
PASAR is located in the progressive and friendly town of Isabel, Leyte – a 50-minute ride from the nearest city of Ormoc where you will find major transportation hubs to-and-from other cities, malls, restaurants and a variety of entertainment centers.
The municipality of Isabel boasts of beautiful mountain ranges and a breathtaking view of the Camotes sea. It is located near tourist attractions such as the Philippines’ most stunning sandbar in Kalanggaman Island, the second highest peak in Leyte in Mt. Magsanga and natural tributaries like the magnificent Masaba waterfall.
Join us and be part of PASAR’s pride.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Provided with Personal Protective Shirts and Pants, 48 Hours in a week
- Specific Location: LIDE Isabel