Quezon City City Jobs Industrial Engineer – Project Management Officer Position at Rex Education
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Industrial Engineer - Project Management Officer with full time working hours for our company office, Rex Education, for residents of Quezon City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Engineering & Industrial Engineering and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Rex Education, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Industrial Engineer - Project Management Officer.
|Position||Industrial Engineer - Project Management Officer|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Industrial Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Performs an enterprise project management framework, which includes procedures, engagement rules, tools, key performance indicators (KPIs), and policies.
- Assesses processes and procedures as basis for implementing risk management interventions.
- Provides project management support for EPMO Manager related initiatives
- Organizes project management standards and practices to Bucket 0-4 Project officers executing project management functions
- Tracks and maintains a dashboard of project deliverables and milestones, understands and communicates interdependencies and critical path activities, and executes the creation and upkeep of centralized project status.
- Prepares and reports to the EPMO Manager the overall project status dashboard for all market
- business units, from Bucket 0 to Bucket 4, as well as any other special reports that may be necessary.
- Conduct post project assessment and assess needed intervention for continuous improvement
- Conducts team meetings on project/study strategies, project planning, opportunities for expediting timelines, resource constraints, and proactively identifies complex project issues and risks, while ensuring appropriate escalation.
- Supervise that the project is carried out in accordance with project management methodology, tools, and standard policies and procedures.
- Executes and ensures EPMO projects are scoped out, planned, executed, and completed on time and within budget.
- Implements risk management actions using processes and procedures as the foundation.
- Maintains and implements a feedback mechanism with other departments in order to track
- progress and plan adherence, share Best Practices, and ensure that impediments are quickly resolved.
- Execute all official Procedures, Workflows, Work Instructions, and other processes as directed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Engineering (Industrial) or Any related Courses, Preferably with certificate course on any of the following areas: process and project management
- At least 8 years relevant work experience, minimum of 1 year supervisory experience and in Project
- Knowledge in Project Management, Process Management, Project risk management, & Planning
- Full-Time position(s) available.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Rex Education, REX Knowledge Center, 109 Sen M Cuenco Sr, Quezon City, 1114 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
OUR REASON FOR BEING
Everything that we do – from designing and developing comprehensive suites of learning solutions, to engaging and enabling our partners in education – are ultimately for a better and brighter future for every learner, our nation, and our world.
Our mission, “Tayong Lahat, Kapit-bisig, Para Sa Bata, Para Sa Bayan”, expresses our belief that only through the active involvement of all the stakeholders of learning can we succeed in enabling every learner to have a better and fuller life while actively contributing to society.
WHO WE ARE
REX is a leading Education Solutions Provider in the Philippines that aims to develop learners who excel in a complex, rapidly evolving, globally connected, highly technological, and environmentally fragile world and who contribute to its betterment. To achieve this goal, REX provides a comprehensive suite of learning solutions to engage and enable communities, schools, teachers, parents, – and most importantly – Learners.
- Industry: Printing / Publishing
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Company Uniform, Monday - Saturday