Paranaque City City Jobs Industrial Engineer Position at Fortune Packaging Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER in our company, Fortune Packaging Corporation. For candidates who reside in Paranaque City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Services & Logistics/Supply Chain and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Fortune Packaging Corporation|
|Work Level||Not Specified|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Graduate with Bachelors Degree in Industrial Engineering or any related courses
- The position will be Jr. Cost Estimator and Purchasing Clerk;
- Must have effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Highly organized and can work independently
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially Excel and other financial software programs
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Willing to work in Parañaque City
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Free Parking
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Opportunities for promotion
- Paid training
- Pay raise
- Transportation service provided
- 10-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th-month salary
- Overtime pay
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Parañaque City: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FORTUNE PACKAGING CORP. was established on May of 1986, to serve the growing needs of the pre-press industry. It is a growing company composed of young and dynamic people in pursuit of excellence. It was given recertification for ISO 9001:2008 on the sixteenth (16th) day of January, 2012.
The company is focused on total quality management, engaged in printing and converting paper-based products. As it aims to be the leading printing industry through consistent and timely delivery of world class quality products and services, using advanced technology and skills.
To date, our clientele list ranges from advertising agencies, direct print buyers. We manufacture packaging materials (inner carton, flute boxes) labels, blister cards, directories, promotional material, calendars, brochures, magazines etc.
For decades, the company was headed by ingenious leaders, having the competitiveness and motivation to continually place the company in a vibrant state. Employees were given sturdy trainings, enhancement activities and continuous opportunity to improve their physical, technical as well as their interpersonal skills.
Pursuing the company Mission;
“Towards this end, we shall endeavor to;
Foster customer loyalty through consistent and reliable quality of our products and services;
Enhance employees’ value and develop opportunities for growth;
Expand interactions of functions and activities at all levels of the organization;
Responsive to latest technological changes through open and disciplined approach to goals, roles, and standards promoting continuous improvement in our processes;
Improve productivity through strict control of our process and product variance, utilization and efficiency of machines and operational and quality cost.”
- Industry: Polymer / Plastic / Rubber / Tyres
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mondays to Saturdays