Import/export Admin Assistant | Us Client Vacancies at Staff Domain Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Import/Export Admin Assistant | US Client with full time working hours for our company office, Staff Domain Inc, for residents of Pasig City, Muntinlupa City, Pampanga (Others) & Cebu (Cebu City) and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱40,000 - ₱60,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Staff Domain Inc, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Import/Export Admin Assistant | US Client.
|Company||Staff Domain Inc|
|Position||Import/export Admin Assistant | Us Client|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City), Muntinlupa City, Pampanga (Others), Pasig City|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 40.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 60.000|
About Staff Domain
We connect the best local talent with progressive businesses from all around the world. We firmly believe that great professionals need a great environment to enjoy and thrive in. The clients that our employees work directly with are vetted intricately to make sure that our employees will only be working with the most stable companies and that there are opportunities for growth and advancement. These are not just highly possible; they’re a guarantee. This is why we are the #SmartPlaceToGrow
We have grown more than 300% percent over the past year and a half. That much growth in that span of time indicates that we must be doing something right, yes?
Join Us and Enjoy:
- Market-Leading Salary + Non-Taxable Allowance
- HMO and Dental benefits with 1 FREE dependent (enrollment takes place upon completion of
- pre-employment requirements)
- Group Life Insurance
- Guaranteed Work-Life Balance
- Top-notch Learning, Culture, and Development Programs (Offshore business travel
- opportunities – Australia or US!)
- High Advancement Opportunities
- Job Stability and Security
- Paid Leave
- Regular Social Activities
- 13th Month
- Performance Appraisal and/or Bonus
About the Team:
Our client is based in California. They have offices in South Africa and Chile give them a critical presence in the Southern Hemisphere. Relationships are something they take very seriously. We know that in order to maintain their professional reputation, every relationship must be earned. They also know that communication is critical in this industry. Everyday, they make decisions that directly affect their clients’ and suppliers’ bottom lines. The export of fresh fruits and vegetables also requires a tremendous amount of experience and organization. Their experience has made them an excellent resource in this international arena.
Why Are We Hiring?
The client is growing and part of the expansion of their business, they would like to build a hands-on team here in the Philippines by looking for an Import/Export Admin Assistant that would support the team in the increase in their operational capacity.
Reporting to, and working closely with the manager in SP office and Director of International Finance at the US head office, the Assistant Accountant will undertake a wide range of accounting and administration functions including office administration, accounts payable and receivable, bank reconciliations and other GL reconciliations.
- Reconciliation of accounts for suppliers as delegated by the manager.
- Prepare weekly payment schedule, balance payment checking for suppliers to the manager; click ship export orders; summarize weekly orders on pre-planner and report to the US manger.
- Mainly responsible for accounts of WW import program and Aldi business.
- Accounts receivables, including raising invoices, calculating claims, and their recovery.
- Famous (US accounting software), Microsoft office suite (MS Excel).
- Assistance with the financial director and AR and collections manager with fund allocation, year-end auditing, old AP reconciliation.
- Assistance with administration of office, maintain office supplies and business accounts.
- Support for payment wire processing including oral confirmation on updated bank account details, assistance with TBCC insurance company with AR monthly report, assistance with manager with sales report.
- Purchase mating US invoices and make payments; book FX contract with financial manager at US office.
- Assist in the development of improved processes to increase effectiveness and provide enhanced external suppliers’ service.
- A degree level qualification
- Excellent communication skills and must be a sharp thinker
- Previous experience in the export trading sector (preferred but not required)
- Previous office administration experience
- Previous experience with Famous (preferred but not required)
*The hiring process will take place virtually. Only applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted within the next 24-48 hours of submitting their application. If you do not qualify for this role, we will keep you in our talent pool and contact you if any positions become available that suit your qualifications.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
- Guaranteed Work-Life Balance
- Career Growth
- Regular Social Activities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Staff Domain is one of the top Business Process Offshoring (BPO) organizations in the world for small and medium-sized businesses. Established in 2018 to shake up the BPO landscape for SMEs, Staff Domain provides a smart, seamless, and transparent offshore outsourcing solution businesses can trust.
Staff Domain istheplace to grow your career. We have put a strong focus on learning and development without compromising on a fun and supportive culture. If you take your work life seriously, you should seriously consider joining our team.
Smart people want the best tools to do their job and opportunities to develop their skills. Staff Domain is proud to offer every team member the following:
- The latest business grade computers
- Dual monitors for everyone
- Massive desks with ergonomic chairs
- Extensive training and development programs
- Collaboration software
- High speed internet (including WIFI)
- Travel potential
Everyone needs a break from the daily grind.
And if it’s not fun, is it even worth doing? Work at Staff Domain is fun by default. Here, together with your new awesome team, you will enjoy:
- Team building trips
- Video games
- Chillout and lunch room
- Weekly team
You’re working with a team that cares.
- From the day you join Team Staff Domain, you and one other person of your choice will get an HMO package.
- Here, you are more than just a resume. We take the extra steps to find you a career where you feel fulfilled, appreciated, and with plenty of room to grow.
- Staff Domain’s job board makes it easy for you to search for open positions and apply for a job that matches your skills and experience.
WE WANT YOU TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM!
Join Staff Domain now and enjoy our exclusive benefits and more.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), HMO, Life Insurance, Travel Opportunities, Incentives, 13th Month Pay
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Cebu (Cebu City) 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Muntinlupa City 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Pampanga (Others) 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Pasig City 2023
- Import/export Admin Assistant | Us Client position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Not Specified
- job vacancies in the city of Cebu (Cebu City) 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Muntinlupa City 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Pampanga (Others) 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Pasig City 2023