Quezon City City Jobs Human Resource Supervisor Position at ASUKI GROUP OF COMPANIES
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
ASUKI GROUP OF COMPANIES has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Quezon City and surrounding areas as human resource supervisor (urgent) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱20,000 - ₱28,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||ASUKI GROUP OF COMPANIES|
|Position||Human Resource Supervisor|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 28.000|
Assists HR Manager in supervising the Human Resources Department specifically in Recruitment, Manpower Planning, salary and performance management administration, employee relations and development, discipline and personnel policy implementation, compensation and benefit administration and record keeping to support the service level achievement of Human Resources.
- Assists HR Manager in ensuring compliances of HR personnel such as; standard outputs, objectives and deliverables. Evaluates current procedures and recommends changes.
- Performs close supervision on HR services related to hiring and employment, conduct of interviews, coordination to requisitioning department for the final interview, salary and performance management administration, employee relations and development, discipline and personnel policy implementation and record keeping to support the service level achievement of Human Resources.
- Supervise the HR staff assigned to benefits administration and attendance monitoring and timekeeping.
- Checks and reviews the accuracy of all disciplinary memos prepared by the immediate subordinates and ensures timely issuance to concerned employees.
- Promote harmonious relationships, camaraderie and cooperation within the Company by organizing activities and events that support and enhance employee morale.
- Assists in resolving non-routine issues in their respective areas and investigates problems and employee complaints.
- Conducts investigation on reported incidents of misdemeanor, integrity issues, absences, lates, and non-performance of duties.
- Coordinates and attends employee’s administrative hearing/appointment by the HR Manager/HR Head. Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Supervises the administration of government and company initiated benefits of all employees.
- Supervises the administration of the performance review and salary administration programs to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within organization.
- Attends meetings with but not limited to DOLE and NLRC Officers concerning complaints against the company.
- Collate and prepares documentation requirements for DOLE related transactions.
- Maintains HR Information System and ensures that all information is keep current and accurate and ensures confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Science, Business Administration or any related course
- Minimum of three (3) years supervisory experience
- Knowledge of HR all functions (compensation & benefits, labor relations, recruitment, training & development)
- Proficient in English, communication skills (verbal and written), listening skills and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in collaboration and the delegation of duties with an ability to work under pressure
- Proactive, hardworking and flexible, with an ability to multi-task and work with minimum supervision
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||M2QJ+R7R Asuki Group Of Companies, Mindanao Avenue, Novaliches, Quezon City, 1100 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Asuki Group of Companies is a continuously growing corporation which aims to explore great business opportunities that introduce new concepts and ideas in products and services.
Asuki Weighing Systems, Inc.
- A joint venture of Fujian Lianje Company Ltd. And Asuki Electronic Scale
- A member of an international weighing scale instruments
- We are the authorized and exclusive distributor of ELECTRONIC WEIGHING SCALES in the Philippines
- Our products are in accordance with ISO 9001-2001 Product Management and Quality System
- Received ADYGEJA ELECTRONIC INSTRUMENT AWARD and THE PHILIPPINES MARKETING AND EXCELLENCE AWARD (MOST OUTSTANDING ELECTRONIC SCALE PRODUCT) in 2005
- In the 23rd SEA Games held in the Philippines. we are the OFFICIAL WEIGHING SCALE used by the participating teams, both foreign and local athletes
Asuki Development and Construction Management, Inc.
- An affiliate of Lian.lie Corporation strategically located in China and has a satellite office in Manila
- It is engaged in Architectural Designing, General Contracting, Steel Fabrication and Manufacturing
- Bakes and sells sumptuous cakes, breads, pastries, western and international cuisines
- It has branches in Espana, Ongpin, SM Malls and Limekai Mall (CDO)
- To open other SM & Ayala Malls branches
- Recent addition to Asuki Group of Companies
- Hotel with 38 Rooms
- At 3rd Level of Yashano Mall
- Located in Legazpi, Albay
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Loans, Company Uniform, Shifting Schedule
- Specific Location: Novaliches