National Capital Region City Jobs Hris/ Compensation And Benefits Specialist Position at TOP DRAW ANIMATION, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
TOP DRAW ANIMATION, INC. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as hris/ compensation and benefits specialist with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱30,000 - ₱33,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||TOP DRAW ANIMATION, INC.|
|Position||Hris/ Compensation And Benefits Specialist|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 32.500|
The Compensation and Benefits Specialist is generally responsible for overseeing employee compensation, compensation databases, employee benefits and benchmark compensation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the proper, accurate and timely processing of Daily Time Record of all employees and closely coordinates with the payroll processor.
- Responsible for preparation of documents for final pay and retirement pay computation of Resigned/Retired employees.
- Maintains organized, efficient and accurate records/filing system of all payroll records, both electronic and printed copies.
- Monitoring of Leaves & attendance
- Regularly Updating of employee records to Top Draw System (HRIS and FSIT)
- Monitor monthly posting of contributions and loan remittances and monitor employees with delinquent payments and on time reporting to payroll for necessary updates and changes
- Monitor and prepare documents needed for renewal of Top Draw’s authorized representative specimen signature and Authorization card for SSS, HDMF and Philhealth.
- Assists in the filing and processing of government-related employee benefits for SSS, Phil health, HDMF, etc.
- Prepare documents for the reimbursement of government mandatory benefits for professional artist
- Facilitates accurate and timely updating of Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) membership and review/validation of billing
- Source and Prepare Comparative analysis for Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) provider for Top Draw employees.
- Reviews the website of DOLE on a weekly/monthly basis to make sure the company is aware of any changes in the law and/or guidelines which impact employee compensation and benefits
- Able to gather data relevant to the compensation study; Able to conduct benchmarking activities; Able to quickly contact colleagues or establish network in the field or industry to expedite benchmarking process
- Able to integrate and analyze benefits data & draw up conclusions and recommendations.
- Intermediate to advanced MS excel proficiency
- Result Oriented
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office. Human Resource
- Information System (HRIS) experience
- Good analytical skills and, at best, experience with quantitative data collection
B. Motivational Fit
- Able to multitask
- Detail Orientation
- Take initiative to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Openness for continued learning (new technology, tasks, process)
- Willingness for challenging work (possible long hours, deadlines, etc)
- Fulfillment for high quality work
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
C. Knowledge Areas
- Knowledge on processing of government mandated benefits (SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth)
- Knowledge about different options of compensation and ways to motivate people
- Philippine Labor Law
- TDA Policy Manual
- TDA Vision, Mission and Values
D. Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Behavioral Science or Psychology, Human Resources Development and Management or other related fields
- At least 3 years’ experience in all facets of human resources management with 1 year of experience in Compensation & Benefits function
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Top Draw Animation, Suite 601, 6th Floor, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Centre Exchange Road, 1605 Pearl Dr, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Top Draw Animation, Inc. proudly promotes its reputation as being one of the world’s recognized leading producers of animation for international television. The company employs 500 of the most talented Filipino artists and technicians in its state-of-the-art studios in the Philippines Stock Exchange Centre Building in Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
A Short History
The company commenced operations in 1999 with one person and one computer. In the ensuing years, we created the largest animation studio in the Philippines and produce almost 2,000 half hours of animation for international television producers and broadcasters. Our work is seen on such broadcasters as Disney, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and Netflix.
In 2017, the company was purchased by the most exciting new entrant to the international social networking landscape, U.S public company Grom Social. Grom Social’s core business is the protection of kids in the internet and social media and directly influences more than 12 million social media users around the world. The Philippines represents 8% of their global kids user base.
- Industry: Entertainment / Media
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Government Mandated Benefits