Taguig City City Jobs Hr Supervisor Position at DAIICHI PROPERTIES INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Taguig City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as HR SUPERVISOR in our business office, DAIICHI PROPERTIES INC..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||DAIICHI PROPERTIES INC.|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
HR Supervisor will work closely with the Human Resources Head in implementing HR Admin policies and procedures. Scope of work carries over to the entire Daiichi Properties group of companies and its associations, both current and future additions.
Ensuring HR functions and activities under supervision are executed effectively and efficiently.
The HR Supervisor shall be responsible in assisting the strategic positioning of Human Resources for Daiichi Property Solutions Inc. Shall also be implementing and monitoring the human resource programs and activities of the company. Will manage recruitment processes, employee relations, regulatory compliance of the company, as well as compensation and benefits alignment of agency-hired personnel.
Human Resource Administration and Talent Acquisition
- Assist with all internal and external human-resource related matters, including communication of company policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Fulfills staffing requirements of the company & its affiliates with an established recruitment, selection, hiring, and on-boarding process.
- Performs orientation and updates records of new staff.
- Participates in the preparation of employee engagement programs and activities.
- Conducts research and work with vendors to execute employee engagement initiatives.
Compensation & Benefits Administration
- Ensures rate matrix and benefits of personnel under agencies are standardized & aligned across Daiichi Property Solutions handled projects.
- Must be a Graduate of Psychology, Human Resources, Behavioral Science or any four-year course.
- At least 5 years of experience in the same capacity.
- Knowledgeable of labor laws and HR best practices.
- Business communication skills to enable successful coordination and alignment.
- Familiarity & experience in SAP & HRIS is an advantage.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
For Regular position
Allowances & Benefit package
Applicants may send their profile/resume through Jobstreet
Our office address:
Daiichi Properties Inc.
Penthouse, The Finance Centre,
26th Street corner 9th Avenue,
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
For further details you may call (02) 7-636-8888 local 3102
Look for Ms. Juvy Orbeta of Personnel Dept.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WHO WE ARE
Daiichi Properties has acquired, designed, and developed commercial and industrial real estate properties since 1992. Our mission is to provide world-class projects to our tenants and investors by partnering with international design firms and engineering consultants. We will continue to acquire properties across prominent central business districts for our office and residentials projects, and in proximity to major transport networks for our industrial projects. Our commitment to the environment and to sustainability is firmly established in our corporate culture. We use innovative designs and technology to ensure we minimize energy use and waste for the benefit of allour stakeholders and to the communities where we operate.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Other benefits will also be discussed during Interview, Mondays - Fridays 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Specific Location: BGC, Taguig City