Makati City City Jobs Hr Quality Assurance Specialist Position at PMFTC Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of HR Quality Assurance Specialist (Fixed-Term). For candidates who reside in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at PMFTC Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Hr Quality Assurance Specialist|
|Work Level||Not Specified|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Be a part of a revolutionary change At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on one clear purpose – to deliver a smoke-free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions. The scale of our transformation means we’re effectively building a vast new business, at pace.
In P&C (People & Culture – our HR function), we have a huge part to play, defining and shaping our new customer focused culture, organising functions to work more effectively together and attracting the best talent with new types of skills to join us. It’s an exciting, ever-changing environment – ideal for HR subject experts who are driven, disruptive and dynamic. If you’re comfortable with ambiguity and excited by the challenge of shaping things from the ground up, you’ll be in your element here.
There’s endless space to develop too, so you’ll be progressing your career as fast as you build our smoke-free future. The Global Quality Assurance Specialist is the point of contact for transactional audit and ensures that corrections are properly addressed and documented. Monitor corrections on actions in collaboration with Employee Care teams according to PMI principles & practices and internal timeliness & accuracy SLAs.
Assume accountability for regular follow-up and information updates on improvements and controls requirements. Your ‘day to day’ Audit and Controls
- Understand P&C audit process and the Audit Tool, applying knowledge to identify mistakes in a timely way and effectively correcting them using Data Audit Tool.
- Prepare required supporting documents according to Audit Procedure and effectively store appropriate audit evidence in iCare and HR2U.
- Execute and monitor Quality Checks over data maintained by Employee Care Specialists.
Cooperate with Risk & Controls on SOX compliance, respective audits & walkthroughs, as well as on escalation of suspected process deficiencies or potential non-conformities.
- Cooperate with external and internal auditors on audits of different natures by providing data, reports, documents, or any other work evidence requested.
Transactions and Data Management
- Understand all employee life cycle events from hiring to termination and perform related data management transactions in HR2U (e.g. hiring, promotion, lateral move, salary/grade change, termination, benefit enrollment/cancellation, global/local award registration, payroll deduction/contribution).
- Understand organizational management objects (e.g. organizational unit, position, job, cost center) as well as their relations through the reporting structure and other interdependencies.
Performance and Reporting
- Coordinates with employee care teams on the completion of control sel assessment.
- Provides timely and accurate reports to use for performance management.
- Serves as point of contact for R&C reviews and provides the required artifacts and walkthroughs.
Feedback Loop and Continuous Improvement
- Engage with stakeholders to identify and document pain points, unmet needs or delight points.
- Generate insights based on data and trends to then trigger the feedback inner and outer loops.
- Lead and execute continuous improvement initiatives as part of root cause analysis.
- Take part in improvement initiatives or new deployment projects of the outer feedback loop.
Knowledge & Incident Management
- Ensure consistency of services and knowledge sustainability by maintaining and updating Operations Manuals on regular basis with high quality and in agreement with different P&C parties (local P&ED teams, RMs, P&C Managers, service lines).
- Monitor, track, analyze and drive conclusion from Incidents to prevent reoccurrence and secure proper handling of similar cases in the future.
Run root cause analysis for all errors and implement mitigation & preventive actions. Qualifications
- English is a must.
Other language depending on the market/cluster to be supported.
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals across multiple levels of the organization.
Computer skills, including MS Office, SAP (knowledge is an asset).
- Collaboration, teamwork, orientation to detail and full ownership of assigned topics.
- Sound judgement at dealing with sensitive materials and confidential information.
- Able to solve problems and recommend solutions to improve tools and processes.
- Priority Setting, standing alone and Consumer Centricity.
What we offer Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours.
We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to deliver a smoke-free future.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||H24C+GGG PMFTC Incorporated, The Enterprise Center, Ayala Avenue, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2013, the company held an estimated 15.7% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.2% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
PMFTC Inc., an affiliate of PMI, is the market leader in the local cigarette industry. Successful applicants will be given the opportunity to be part of a company not only with a proven record of success but also a clear plan for the future. Today, we are leaders in pioneering innovation and new products that best address the evolving needs of our adult consumers and markets. We are also committed to making a difference in our communities. We have an active charitable contributions program that has had many successes.
- Industry: Tobacco
- Registration No.: 200918900
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), To be discussed, Regular Hours, Monday - Saturday