Paranaque City City Jobs Hr Officers And Associates Position at Mary Grace Cafe
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Mary Grace Cafe is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as HR Officers and Associates for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Paranaque City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Mary Grace Cafe|
|Position||Hr Officers And Associates|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Our HR Team is growing! We are looking for HR Officers under Compensation and Benefits (2) and Employee Relations (2) who are essential in the continuous growth and development of Mary Grace Café.
Compensation & Benefits is responsible for administering/processing/managing our employee benefits and compensation according to company policies. He/She will be responsible in creating reports for payroll, statutory benefits, among other essential reports including documentation. Included in their responsibilities are processing of new hire registrations for R1A, ER2, and HDMF. He/She should be up-to-date about the Philippine Labor Code and circulars from DOLE and other attached agencies.
- Handles the processing, monitoring, and recording of government-mandated benefits such as SSS, PhilHealth, and Pag-Ibig.
- Validates and processes employee registration to SSS-RIA, PhilHealth – ER2, and HDMF – MDF.
- Provides payroll benefits reports to be submitted to the Finance Department every after payroll releasing.
- Ensures that all statutory is remitted on a timely manner.
- Responds to employee inquiries about benefits, deductions, and loans (SSS & Pag-Ibig).
- Updates/Maintains record of contributions and loan payments.
- Reconciles documents and remittances.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management, or related
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in processing government-mandated benefits & payroll
- Knowledge on documentations and filing systems
- Proficient with MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Knowledge with the Philippine Labor Laws
Employee Relations, on the other hand, is responsible in managing problems and grievances among employees and makes sure that engagement programs are implemented. They ensure the fluidity of cooperation and teamwork among workgroups so their actions would result in a high-performing and productive workforce. They also collaborate with department leaders in implementing company policies and explaining the importance of following the company’s code of discipline.
- Analyzes information and data necessary to define and discern cost and policy implications of negotiations and disputes. This may include management proposals, pay scales and wages, benefits, working conditions, and other mitigating circumstances.
- Uses surveys, interviews, and other studies to conduct research regarding human resource policies, compensation, and other employment issues. Makes recommendations on changes based on analysis.
- Researches and explains laws and legal affairs concerning employment to managers, supervisors, and employees.
- Advises and trains managers and supervisors in best employee relations practices and strategies for managing supervisor problems and employee grievances.
- Develops further training as needed.
- Represents organization in contract negotiations, meetings, and negotiations with employee and labor organizations.
- Collaborates with leadership on matters of policy and terms of memoranda of understanding before and throughout negotiation process.
- Collaborates with legal counsel and departments in the preparation for and participation in negotiation with employee and labor groups.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Labor Relations, Human Resources Management, or related
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in employee relations or equivalent trainings/education
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Has thorough understanding of Philippine Labor Laws
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies
- Thorough understanding of dispute resolution, negotiation techniques, and compensation administration
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Mary Grace - SM City BF Parañaque, SM BF, Dr. A SAntos Cor President's Ave, Parañaque, 1700 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Competitive Salary & Benefits (Leaves, HMO)
- Service Charge on top of your salary
- Career Growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Mary Grace Foods Inc., or Mary Grace for short, was started in 2002 by homemaker and mother of five, Mary Grace Dimacali. Using her culinary and baking skills, coupled with a passion for service and people, Mrs. Dimacali developed a popular and award - winning line of baked goods that includes ensaymadas, cheeserools, lemon squares, brownies, chocolate cakes and more. These breads, cakes and pastries were sold in Mary Grace Kiosks to the A-B market in premium malls such as Rockwell Powerplant and Glorietta.
In 2006, Mrs. Dimacali complemented her baked goods with a short menu of comfort food pastas, salads, sandwiches, pizzaz, breakfast, appetizers and beverages. Thus, Mary Grace Cafe was born. Most notable of the branches are in Serendra Fort, Gree nbelt 2, Trinoma, Alabang Town Center and SM Southmall. The Mary Grace Cafe has made its mark by providing a "home away from home" dining experience thru its unique ambience and warm service.
Today, Mary Grace has a total of ten Kiosks and sixteen Cafes. All are doing well, providing stable and uplifting employment to numerous job seekers. Mary Grace continues to expand its branches in premium locations and A-B markets across the country, as we hope to create more job opportunities and contribute to the growth of the economy.
In the next 5 years, Mary Grace aims to open more branches all over the Philippines and in Asia. We wish to raise the flag of "proudly Filipino made" on the international stage. To achieve this vision, Mary Grace is looking for dedicated and talented individuals to become part of its family of employees, working side by side with Mrs. Dimacali and her family who are committed to provide stable jobs career growth and personal formation.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Specific Location: Marian Road 2, East Service Road