Taguig City City Jobs Hr Officer Position at Robert Walters Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of HR Officer in our company, Robert Walters Philippines. For candidates who reside in Taguig City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Robert Walters Philippines|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
An HR Officer job has become available for an experienced HR professional with a go-getter attitude and open to support multinational executives.
About the HR Officer Role:
For this role, you must be a conceptual thinker with superb organisational and time management skills. You must also be be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatise to a fast-paced environment.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc. and refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately
- Provides clerical support to the HR department
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrolment, organisation-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations
To succeed in this HR Officer role, you must have outstanding administrative and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related (essential)
- Five years’ experience as an HR assistant (essential)
- Exposure to labour law and employment equity regulations
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- High computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools
- Fantastic organisational and time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to accurately follow instructions
- Readiness travel locally/internationally
The successful candidate will be joining a unique and growing company that leads in software development. This is an opportunity that can expose the successful candidate to a diverse group of innovative, creative, and inclusive professionals.
If you have the passion for winning, no boundaries, customer focus and values innovation and people relations, this HR Officer role is right for you.
Click on the link to apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Robert Walters
Robert Walters plc is an award-winning business and one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment and recruitment outsourcing businesses. The Group specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors, and count FORTUNE 500 companies, investment banks and multinational blue-chip commercial organisations as clients.
Established in 2016, Robert Walters Philippines recruits specialist professionals for permanent roles in the following disciplines: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources, information technology and sales & marketing. We understand the market and our team of specialist recruiters are well-equipped with the local knowledge and international expertise to tailor a solution for your recruitment needs.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-22-06-005
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Specific Location: Taguig