Muntinlupa City City Jobs Hr Associate Position at Filinvest Alabang, Incorporated
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Muntinlupa City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as HR Associate (Benefits) in our business office, Filinvest Alabang, Incorporated.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Filinvest Alabang, Incorporated|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The HR Associate for Employee Services is in-charge of the employee benefits administration. Duties involve facilitating and processing of government statutory benefits and company-initiated benefits. He or she is responsible in ensuring that the benefit programs are properly communicated to the employees and ensuring that these benefits are served within established SLA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
GOVERNMENT MANDATED BENEFITS
· Prepares payment for monthly contribution and loans payment
· Assist employees for benefit and loan application
· Process employer (ER) advances for the approved benefits of the employee
· Monitor the releases and reimbursements of advanced benefits
· Coordinate with Gov’t agencies for ER related inquiries and updates
· Process company initiated loans and benefit application
· Monitor releases of employee benefits and applied loans
· Ensure submission of reports to payroll for salary deduction
GROUP TERM LIFE INSURANCE
· Prepares Annual Premium payment for covered employees
· Assist and coordinate with the family of deceased employee for the claim
· Coordinates with the insurance company for the submission and release of the claim
· Endorse list of employees with salary adjustment and additional employees to be covered by the insurance (Newly Regularized)
· Process ER related updates and registration
· Coordinate with Account Officer for checking the ER status
REPORTS AND MONITORING
· Prepare and Monitor Report of monthly loans and payment records
· Submit monthly Employee Services Executive Report to HR-OD Lead
· Monitor employee benefit releases and reimbursements
· Prepare Quarterly ES reports
· Assist in ad-hoc assignments or special projects of HR, Admin and Archives as required
· Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Human Resource Development Management, or any related course
· With at least 1 year HR Compensation & Benefits experience
· Flexible, organized, and can work in a fast-paced environment with a minimal supervision
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Filinvest Corporate City, Northgate Cyberzone, Northgate Ave, Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Filinvest Alabang Inc. (FAI) is the arm of Filinvest Development Corporation that specializes inhigh-end residential properties,smart upscale office spaces, andmixed used township developmentslike Filinvest City in Alabang, Filinvest Mimosa+ in Clark, Pampanga, City Di Mare, in South Road Properties, Cebu City, Timberland Heights in Rizal, Ciudad de Calamba in Calamba, Laguna, and New Clark City in Tarlac.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)