Makati City City Jobs Hr Assistant Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as HR Assistant (Niu Professional Specialists, Inc.). For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Jobstreet Philippines, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR functional operations and HR information systems, principles, methods, and practices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, HR, information systems, or related functions.
- Ability to collaborate, provide technical support, and train staff.
- HR Functional Analysis: Maintains current knowledge of HR operations and activities, employment-related laws and regulations, and personnel and payroll policies.
- System Maintenance: Assist in the review, testing, and implementation of HR information system upgrades or patches. Collaborate with technical staff to coordinate the application of upgrade or fix.
- Workforce Planning and Forecasting: Applies knowledge of HR information systems and data in extracting and analyzing current, historical, and forecasted data to support strategic workforce planning.
- Reports/Queries: Assist in the development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Training: Develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Train staff members and managers/supervisors/administrators on new processes/functionality.
- Provide Support
Job Type: Full-time
- 8-hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Makati City: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days