National Capital Region City Jobs Hr Advisor – Talent And Development Position at Odfjell Technology Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as HR Advisor - Talent and Development in our business office, Odfjell Technology Corp..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Odfjell Technology Corp.|
|Position||Hr Advisor - Talent And Development|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology and other related field.
- With at least five (5) years solid and relevant experience in Human Resources administration and Recruitment processes
- Has experience working in a multicultural environment, experience in shared services environment is an advantage.
- Has knowledge and experience in development and implementation on full spectrum of employment life cycle, generalist background is advantage.
- In-depth experience on Talent Acquisition, Development and Retention process and approaches.
- Has experience and knowledge of HR processes, systems, and tools within the various stages of the employee lifecycle.
- Has proven managing, understanding, execution of ERP systems and tools, database functionality and reporting.
- Has an excellent oral and written communication skill.
HR COMPETENCIES YOU’LL BRING
- Has knowledge in law legislations and its related implementation.
- Have business awareness, management skills, organizational skills and the ability to understand and translate related information into business action.
- Have good interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people in the organization.
- Has the ability to lead, make a difference and influence.
- Ability to analyse, interpret and explain employment law in support to the business need.
- Ability to resolve conflict with integrity and demonstrate high degree of confidentiality and negotiation skills.
- Curiosity and a willingness to challenge organizational culture where necessary.
- Analytical and able to translate and communicate statistical data into action.
- Ability to work independently as well as in team.
- Structured, accurate, systematic, and committed to deliver within deadlines.
- Ability to take initiative and make sound judgement and recommending decisions.
- Result oriented mindset.
- Facilitate Local end to end recruitment cycle such as but not limited to sourcing, screening, selection, reference check, employment offer and up until onboarding and orientation following related process.
- Responsible in managing and developing recruitment channels, approaches in ensuring talent availability and applicable statistical reporting.
- Advisory on applicable trend/best practices in recruitment and talent development in accordance with local legislation and industry specific requirement that support business need and direction.
- Implement and follow company global standards for HR processes and best practice.
- Participate in development of end user routine work instructions and work descriptions in accordance with organization job grade and competence
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR strategies and programs related to the function.
- Advise employees and line team on policies and procedure understanding implementation within the area of scope.
- Advise in the employee relations management and grievance handling in accordance with grievance and disciplinary procedure and labor relations management.
- Advise in execution of the Performance Appraisal cycle, development, review of goals, progress monitoring and compliance and mitigate risks of performance work issues.
- Support in the development, analysis and evaluation of Learning and Development programs including but not limited to competence, structure and training.
- Support in administration of training courses and certificates, reports and matrixes.
- Manage and Lead Manila Internal Communication setup.
- Strategize and creates infographic communications
- Organizational Related Announcements
- Work on, maintain, and take ownership for HR special projects (g., templates, CMS updates, org charts, process charts, etc.)
- Facilitate orientation for related tasks on new joiner on boarding.
- Prepare periodic related reports and statistical analysis as maybe required and/or based on the assigned tasks.
- Ensure continuous alignment and improvement of HR processes and practices across Odfjell Drilling Philippines.
- Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Progressive Career Development and growth
- Collaborative and diverse working environment
- Gives importance to its employees' welfare
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Odfjell Technology Philippines, formerly Odfjell Drilling Philippines provides Global Business services in the fields of Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain, Information Technology as well as technical services to all business units of Odfjell Drilling and Odfjell Technology which employs almost 3,000 employees in over 20 countries. Odfjell Technology Ltd is a people company that combines 50 years of industry experience with the technology of tomorrow. With Headquarters in UK, we are an integrated supplier of offshore operations, well services technology and engineering solutions, delivering safe, efficient, and sustainable operations, reducing time, cost, and carbon emissions.Our Core ValuesOdfjell Technology has identified five core corporate values that help define and instruct our business.
Committed - We will develop committed and motivated employees who will focus on providing customer satisfaction at the same time as achieving our company’s goals.
Safety conscious - We will operate in such a manner that our employees, partners, customers and owners can be assured that safety is at the centre of all we undertake.
Creative - We will be forward-looking and creative in finding new ways of handling challenges that result in safer and more effective solutions.
Competent - We will deliver products and services of the highest quality by providing state-of-the-art management systems and highly qualified personnel.
Result oriented - We will focus on financial discipline by being competitive and by delivering superlative results to our owners and customers.
These shared values form the foundation of the company – allowing us to grow, meet fresh challenges, continually develop technology, and work with new people in a manner that supports our culture, objectives and high organisational standards.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Competitive compensation and benefits package; Government Mandated Benefits;, Office casual attire
- Specific Location: National Capital Region