National Capital Region City Jobs Hr Advisor – Compensation And Benefits Position at Odfjell Technology Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as HR Advisor - Compensation and Benefits. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Odfjell Technology Corp., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Odfjell Technology Corp.|
|Position||Hr Advisor - Compensation And Benefits|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology and other related field. With at least five (5) years solid and relevant experience.
- Has experience working in a multicultural environment, experience in shared services environment is an advantage.
- Has knowledge and experience in development and implementation on full spectrum of employment life cycle, generalist background is advantage but not required.
- In-depth knowledge in Payroll and Benefits facilitation and administration.
- Has knowledge in local law legislations and its related implementation
- Proficient in data analytics and has the ability to translate data into action.
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience of HR/ERP, Payroll systems and Microsoft tools.
HR COMPETENCIES THAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- In-depth knowledge in process improvement and optimization and has innovative mindset.
- High-level interpersonal and professional communication skills to work effectively with individuals and teams of staff with different levels of technical knowledge.
- Demonstrated capacity to work both independently and in multi-disciplinary team environments.
- Has customer understanding and can manage complexity.
- Have business awareness and management skills, organizational skills and the ability to understand and translate related information into business action.
- Ability to assess priorities, exercise discretionary judgment and negotiate for positive outcomes.
- Has the ability to lead, make a difference and influence.
- Ability to take initiative and make sound judgement and recommending decisions.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and explain employment law in support to the business need.
- Ability to resolve conflict with integrity and demonstrate high degree of confidentiality and negotiation skills.
- Curiosity and a willingness to challenge organizational culture where necessary.
- Analytical and able to translate and communicate statistical data into action.
- Detailed and result oriented, structured, accurate, systematic, and committed to deliver within deadlines.
- Has excellent collaboration, communication, and consultation skills.
- Motivated to facilitate and contribute to Company’s growth.
- Facilitate Compensation/Payroll and Benefits Administration:
- Responsible in administering/processing payroll and governmental mandatory computation, reporting and remittances.
- Act as the resource person in terms of payroll processing in coordination with the payroll provider.
- Benefits claim computation and certification related to SSS, HDMF, Philheatlh and related governmental bodies
- Responsible in HMO and Group Life Accident Insurance process Administration, such as but not limited reimbursement/claims processing, enrollment and deletion, employee matters, coordination with broker and other related function.
- Assist in the implementation of legislations of Working Conditions, in relation to Occupational Health and Safety.
- Promote and lead health and wellness programs in lieu of engagement and lead engagement activities.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR strategies and programs related to the function.
- Advisory on applicable wages, remuneration and benefits in accordance to local legislation and industry specific requirement that support business need and direction.
- Manages and maintain employee records and employee movement in the ERP System from hire to retire.
- Updating employee movement details such as promotion, regularization, separation, etc.
- Manage data reporting and analysis of employment data and movement and translating this data into action.
- Assist employees and line team on policies and procedure understanding implementation.
- Support in the employee relations management and grievance handling in accordance to grievance and disciplinary procedure and labor relations management.
- Support in determining and recommendatory employee relations and engagement practices necessary to achieve employee-employer relationship and promote high level of employee morale and motivation in accordance to business need.
- Conducts the Separation Process such as exit interview, clearance processing, final pay claims and computation, issuance of certification and relevant documents.
- Support in local administrative duties, communication and documentation related to work responsibilities.
- Prepare periodic related reports and statistical analysis as maybe required and/or based on the assigned tasks.
- Perform other related tasks that may be required from time to time.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Progressive Career Development and growth
- Collaborative and diverse working environment
- Gives importance to its employees' welfare
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Odfjell Technology Philippines, formerly Odfjell Drilling Philippines provides Global Business services in the fields of Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain, Information Technology as well as technical services to all business units of Odfjell Drilling and Odfjell Technology which employs almost 3,000 employees in over 20 countries. Odfjell Technology Ltd is a people company that combines 50 years of industry experience with the technology of tomorrow. With Headquarters in UK, we are an integrated supplier of offshore operations, well services technology and engineering solutions, delivering safe, efficient, and sustainable operations, reducing time, cost, and carbon emissions.Our Core ValuesOdfjell Technology has identified five core corporate values that help define and instruct our business.
Committed - We will develop committed and motivated employees who will focus on providing customer satisfaction at the same time as achieving our company’s goals.
Safety conscious - We will operate in such a manner that our employees, partners, customers and owners can be assured that safety is at the centre of all we undertake.
Creative - We will be forward-looking and creative in finding new ways of handling challenges that result in safer and more effective solutions.
Competent - We will deliver products and services of the highest quality by providing state-of-the-art management systems and highly qualified personnel.
Result oriented - We will focus on financial discipline by being competitive and by delivering superlative results to our owners and customers.
These shared values form the foundation of the company – allowing us to grow, meet fresh challenges, continually develop technology, and work with new people in a manner that supports our culture, objectives and high organisational standards.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Competitive compensation and benefits package; Government Mandated Benefits;, Office casual attire
- Specific Location: National Capital Region