National Capital Region City Jobs Hmo Customer Service Supervisor Position at Value Care Health Systems, Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of HMO CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR in our company, Value Care Health Systems, Inc. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Services & Customer Service and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Value Care Health Systems, Inc|
|Position||Hmo Customer Service Supervisor|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Be part of our growing TEAM!
We are looking for goal-oriented individuals to fill in the CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR Role.
The HMO Customer Service Supervisor manages the day to day operations of the Call center and all Customer Care Associates under it. He/she ensures efficiency and excellence in delivering prompt customer care, in line with the Company’s service level commitment to all its clientele to provide 100% customer satisfaction and effective utilization management.
- Ensures proper implementation of the Company’s rules and regulations, policies and procedures, and work ethics.
- Monitors accurate verifications and approvals and timely issuance of Letter of Authorizations (LOA).
- Resolves concerns that are not effectively handled by CSA and/or Team lead, and if needed, refers the case to the Department Manager for resolution.
- Coordinates with the other CCD units, different departments of the company and/or service providers to satisfactorily address the needs of internal and external clients.
- Disseminate information like inter-office memos and other department memos to CSAs.
- Prepares shifting schedule of the members of the team and monitors attendance of CSAs regularly.
- Assesses, plans, and implements needed trainings for all CSAs.
- Supports the Team Lead in training and monitoring new CSAs.
- Assesses individual performance of team members in terms of efficiency, time management, and attitude and recommends steps for improvement as needed.
- Prepares and collates all necessary reports as assigned by the Department Manager
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in customer service, in the HMO setting or equivalent
- graduate of any 4 year course, preferably in the allied health sciences
- good oral and written communication skills
- excellent leadership skills
- works well under pressure
· Willing to be assigned in Pasig area (in front of Estancia Mall), and report on-site Monday to Friday
VALUE CARE HEALTH SYSTEMS, INC. offers a meaningful experience to every employee from day 1 of their journey with the company.
VALUCARE provides their employees with a total rewards package, which includes competitive market benefits:
- Guaranteed leave benefits (15 vacation leaves and 15 sick leaves) earned starting on your first day
- Guaranteed HMO on your first day
- Performance based bonus (up to 2 months)
- Profit Sharing
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Health care benefit coverage up to 4 dependents
- Retirement benefits
- Annual Salary Increase
- Birthday Leave
- Uniform Benefit
- Medicine and Vitamins Allowance
- Company Sponsored Trainings
In VALUCARE, we promote an environment that allows everyone to be at their best and explore their creativity.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Value Care Health Systems, Inc. (ValuCare), 33 Meralco Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Day 1 Benefits
- Teamwork Environment
- Competitive Benefits Package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Value Care Health Systems, Inc. was established in June 1997 by a group of doctors. Since its inception in the said year, Value Care Health Systems, Inc. has grown to become one of the leading Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) in the Philippines. From an initial team of 30 employees, the company now employs more than 200 service-oriented personnel to serve its over 100,000 planholders nationwide. Branch offices have been established in Makati, Cebu, Iloilo and Davao to meet the needs of its ever expanding clients base. Value Care Health Systems, Inc. held as its principle the commitment to provide "HealthCare You Can Count On."
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), 14th & 15th Month Pay / 15 SL & 15 VL / Retirement Benefit / Shuttle Service
- Specific Location: Pasig City