Mandaluyong City City Jobs Hiring: Data Encoder! | Shaw – Start Asap! Urgent! Position at Foundever™
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company Foundever™ is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Mandaluyong City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of hiring: data encoder! (back office - financial) | shaw - start asap! urgent! and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱15,000 - ₱16,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Hiring: Data Encoder! | Shaw - Start Asap! Urgent!|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 15.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 16.000|
Go further with Foundever™
Are you ready to move your career forward? At Foundever™, you will find our call center jobs surprising. We believe in memorable associate experiences. Here, you can improve your quality of life and grow your career.
We believe that small moments can have a big impact on our work experiences, customers, teams, and friends. By creating positive moments for each other, we make a difference and improve our associate experience.
What are we looking for?
· At least High School Graduate or K-12 Graduates.
· Requirement of 6 months and up experience in financial back office / any office experience. (BPO OR NON BPO)
· Previous Data Encoding/Back Office work is an advantage but not a requirement
· Willing to work in Mandaluyong
· Can communicate in English
· TIP: Have your SSS and PAG-IBIG numbers ready for faster application processing!
What should you expect from us?
– Paid training from day one
– Tons of growth opportunities (93% of our non-agent positions are filled internally)
– A leadership team that hears your voice; we know that when we work together we can accomplish so much more
– Fun team environment where we work hard to build trust every single day
– HMO Benefits for you and your family
– Free call center training
– Free shuttle services in selected locations (Pick-up points)
Terms and conditions apply
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Apply Now with our Virtual Hub and Get Interviewed via Zoom!
- HMO for you and your qualified dependents + Life Insurance
- Competitive Salary | Career Growth Programs | Work-Life Balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sitel Group® and SYKES are now Foundever™.
Foundever™ is a global leader in the customer experience (CX) industry. With 170,000 associates across the globe, we’re the team behind the best experiences for +750 of the world’s leading and digital-first brands. Our innovative CX solutions, technology and expertise are designed to support operational needs for our clients and deliver a seamless experience to customers in the moments that matter.
Mission: At Foundever™, we make things simple.
Put simply, our mission is to be the solutions and the team behind the best experiences for the world’s leading brands. Wherever and whenever needed.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedules