Help Keep Our Global Agreements In Order. Apply As Our Contracts & Compliance Associate | Alabang Bpo Vacancies at Civicom Pacific Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Civicom Pacific Corp. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Muntinlupa City, Paranaque City, Las Pinas City, Cavite & Laguna (Others) and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of help keep our global agreements in order. apply as our contracts & compliance associate | alabang bpo and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Civicom Pacific Corp.|
|Position||Help Keep Our Global Agreements In Order. Apply As Our Contracts & Compliance Associate | Alabang Bpo|
|Region||Cavite, Laguna (Others), Las Pinas City, Muntinlupa City, Paranaque City|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Contracts & Compliance Associate reviews contracts and ensures the organization’s compliance to regulatory and contractual requirements by conducting designing periodic audits, compliance reviews, and risk assessments. S/he communicates risks, analyzes gaps, and reports any violations to both internal policies or guidelines, and relevant laws and regulations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow and document protocol for contract execution
- Understand company structure and correctly complete corporate information fields
- Identify problem areas in contracts and suggest replacements from documented suggested language
- Coordinate effectively to secure approvals and signatures in a timely manner
- Update key standard documents as needed by company process or regulatory change
- Understand confidentiality clauses and implications of equitable remedies, commercial applications of sale of goods and services, and regulatory requirements in order to include them in contract terms applied as both vendor and supplier
- Undertake due diligence and flag any conflict of interest
- Organize documents and key information correctly to support contract management
- Update and confirm information routinely and upon notification of change
- Apply knowledge of data privacy and security laws to company obligations and policies, company vendor requirements, improve internal and customer-facing processes, and to current or planned customer service offerings
- Design and plan out internal Information Security audits, risk and impact assessments
- Facilitate external attestations from third-party auditor
- Assist in regulatory compliance efforts
- Assist in data privacy compliance efforts
- Answer SIG Questionnaires from existing and potential clients.
- Must have great understanding of the Company’s Information System: applications, infrastructure, and security
- Perform other Information Security functions such as asset management, vulnerability management, security awareness training, patch management, among others
- Work on special projects other tasks as assigned by the Pacific and Atlantic offices
- Ensure overall data security: confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
Qualifications (Skills & Experience)
- Possesses the appropriate or equivalent licensure and/or educational background for the role (associate, diploma, certificate, Bachelor’s)
- 1-2 year/s in handling contracts management for international entities, with US parties would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Strong coordination skills
- Knowledgeable, skilled, and/or experienced in the following elements: ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, GDPR, DPA, ISAE 3402, SSAE 16 – are a plus but not required
If you’re the Really Good Person for this job, you can expect:
- Full-time employment and an opportunity to be regularized in as short as 3 months
- A competitive salary package based on your work experience, skills, and character;
- Company-sponsored Health Maintenance coverage on Day 1;
- Company-sponsored gym or boxing benefits upon regularization;
- Quarterly Performance Bonus upon regularization;
- Perfect Attendance Bonus;
- 10 accrued Sick Leave credits in a year — unused ones are commutable to cash;
- 10 Vacation Leave credits in a year, among others;
- Career growth and learning opportunities;
- Opportunity to collaborate with the other teams and business units in the company, even with our global business leaders; and
- Have a hand at doing charitable work by simply doing your job really well.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|City||Las Pinas City|
- The opportunity to create something remarkable
- Progress as an expert at global contract & compliance standards
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Civicom is a collection of six business units which has grown from 12 employees to 400 since 2010.
We provide technology-facilitated services in four general areas -- telecommunications, iPhone/Droid Apps, marketing research technology support, and transcription/data entry. Civicom is considered a technology innovation leader by a growing customer base, which includes a majority of the largest financial services and marketing research companies. The company has a flexible team-oriented environment, a global orientation, and an open work space.
As a "Buy Forward" company, Civicom pledges giving 5 to 10% of earnings to a unique charity.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: 00000000
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Quarterly Incentives, US Business Hours & Calendar
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Cavite 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Laguna (Others) 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Las Pinas City 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Muntinlupa City 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Paranaque City 2023
- Help Keep Our Global Agreements In Order. Apply As Our Contracts & Compliance Associate | Alabang Bpo position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Cavite 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Laguna (Others) 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Las Pinas City 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Muntinlupa City 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Paranaque City 2023