Las Pinas City City Jobs Healthcare Referral Coordinator | Onsite Alabang | Hmo Day 1 | Us Shift Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Healthcare Referral Coordinator | Onsite Alabang | HMO Day 1 | US Shift in our company, Emapta. For candidates who reside in Las Pinas City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Services & Customer Service and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Healthcare Referral Coordinator | Onsite Alabang | Hmo Day 1 | Us Shift|
|Region||Las Pinas City|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 35.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 45.000|
Workers Compensation Referral Coordinator
Our client partner is a US neurosurgery institute that uses the latest techniques and technologies to deliver the safest and most advanced surgical options to treat most types of brain injuries and pathologies.
Workers Compensation Referral Coordinator is responsible for entering all new patient workers compensation information and updating existing patients claim information to ensure referrals and billing go out correctly. Send rfa’s to appropriate UR Departments in a timely manner. Review received authorizations and coordinate patient referrals to outside providers, facilities, and vendors per each Insurances individual MPN. Must be able to review denial reasons and communicate with providers for appeals and resubmissions. Provide updates, progress notes, work status and appointment status as requested to Primary Treating Physicians, Adjusters, Case managers and Attorneys. Respond to provider questions, requests, and concerns regarding the status of patient referrals. Answer, respond and document phone calls, requests, and questions from patients in a timely manner, providing excellent customer service with a high level of energy in a warm, friendly manner and with the utmost care and respect, and with the ability to provide solid interpersonal and communication skills.
Success in this role requires a candidate who is a meticulous, detail-oriented individual with a positive attitude, excellent patient satisfaction skills and product/service knowledge. Individual must also be an enthusiastic, devoted team player that is able to thrive in a fast paced, demanding environment. This role requires reliability, professional appearance, an exceptional personality, accountability for submitting and following up on patient Workers Compensation Referrals. The WC Referral Coordinator is also responsible for developing and maintaining open and positive communications with other medical staff.
Your key duties will include:
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, while being efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment.
- Dependable, organized, have outstanding interpersonal skills with a professional image.
- Computer proficient (MS Office suite of products): Word, Excel, Outlook, and Electronic Health Record ECW
- Requires attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Could learn quickly, retain training, problem solve and think independently.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication skills, calm and patient, and be team oriented.
- Ability to recognize opportunities for process improvement and work with others to implement change and establish standard practices.
- Coordinates referrals internal and with outside providers, facilities, and vendors per each Insurances individual MPN
Workers Compensation Referral Coordinating Duties
- Manages referral requests within electronic medical record and office program applications.
- Responsible for maintaining complete, accurate, and up-to-date worker compensation claim information and case status.
- Accurately submit referrals as requested and documented by physician.
- Effectively communicates with physician regarding denials reasons for appeals and resubmissions
- Provides scheduling information to patient for approved authorizations.
• College graduate or equivalent
• Medical terminology course completion required
• Front or Back Office Medical Assistant experience preferred
• Customer Service: minimum 1 year required
• Medical Office: 1 year required
• Previous experience in referral coordinating 1 year preferred
• Previous experience in insurance verification preferred
• Workers Compensation experience preferred but will consider the right candidate with a willingness to learn.
• Microsoft Office applications
• Medical terminology and procedure codes
• HIPAA compliance: maintains strict confidentiality of patient and client information
• Knowledge of MPN’s, MTUS and of DWC forms, timelines, and procedures preferred but will consider the right candidate with a willingness to learn.
GENUINE CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH BENEFITS AWAITS!
• Above average and competitive industry standard compensation package
• Prime location in Alabang and access to top-of-the-line facilities and technologies
• Amenable to reporting onsite
• HMO coverage including 1 free dependent upon hire
• Following US business hours
• 20 Leave credits per year consumed at your discretion with up to 5 days commutable to cash
• Exposure to world-class, high-level management from foreign direct superiors
• Employee engagement activities
|Region||National Capital Region|
|City||Las Pinas City|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 6000+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Makati, City