Head Of Production Vacancies at Dash10 Managed Services
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company, Dash10 Managed Services is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central Luzon, Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas, National Capital Reg, Davao & Western Visayas and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Head of Production (WFH- Day shift) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Dash10 Managed Services|
|Position||Head Of Production|
|Region||Central Luzon, Davao, Western Visayas|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Dash10 Managed Services, a representative office of Zeald, a New Zealand-based company, is looking for a competent, enthusiastic, positive, and self-driven individual to join our team as a Head of Production.
The purpose of your role is to plan, administer, oversee and monitor the activities and the overall performance of the Production team.
- Ensure a culture of accountability, discipline and excellence is maintained at all times within the Production department.
- Oversee the quality of the work produced by the department to ensure high quality standards are maintained and improved wherever possible.
- Ensure a high standard of work output for a reasonable cost and look for ways to improve this at all times.
- Promptly deal with any and all accountability, discipline or performance management issues without hesitation.
- Develop and maintain a culture of accountability, service-level quality, discipline, excellence and continual improvement within the Production team.
- Oversee and manage the labour resourcing requirements of the teams to ensure they are appropriately resourced, but not over-resourced.
- Be hands-on in the recruitment and on-boarding of new team members ensuring a high standard of excellence and alignment with all members of the team.
- Produce regular reports on the performance and costs of the teams, the personnel and any other reports as directed.
- Evaluate the Production systems at Zeald and develop and improve the systems to cope with the increasing demands placed on the system due to the growth of the company.
- Manage and improve all workflow processes utilised by the Production department.
- Refine the procedures and processes for accomplishing all tasks in the Production team and develop training materials to streamline the process for inducting and training new staff in the Production department.
- Improve the quality control systems utilised within the company.
- Perform any other task as directed by the CEO and managers from different departments.
- Be a positive, willing, accountable and adaptable team member at all times.
- Strong understanding of production processes, technology, and web development best practices.
- 5-10 years of successful and competent team management experience.
- Excellent ability to lead, develop and manage a high-performance team with a demonstrable track-record of success.
- Ability to lead and inspire team members to strive for high levels of output and excellence and become more than they thought they could be.
- Willing and able to have hard and frank conversations with poorly performing team members or team members who are not aligned with team and company culture.
- Good departmental planning skills around resourcing and cost management.
- Ability to refine existing systems and develop new systems, policies and procedures in line with changing business requirements.
- Strong work ethic and a very high level of commitment to the role.
- Prepared to commit to the role for the long term (3 years+ minimum)
- Fast learner with the ability to adapt and cope well with change.
- Good general computer skills – documents, spreadsheets, using the web and general computer use.
- Strongly self motivated with unfailing commitment to achieve the required outcomes.
- Positive, polite, willing and adaptable.
Apply now and work in the comfort of your own home – Save time and travel costs and enjoy more family time. This is a full-time role and the usual work hours are 6:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
We offer a competitive salary, free health care, and great perks such as paid two weeks off during the Christmas and New Year periods.
A P20k signing bonus awaits the successful candidate.
Complete our pre-screening test: https://forms.gle/MteiMv3eh3Xggaxz7 and logical reasoning test: https://forms.gle/969r7ETqqQXBQz4y5 so we can process your application:
**Stable internet connection and a working laptop/desktop at home is a MUST**
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||Western Visayas (Region VI)|
- Work at Home
- Work and Life Balance
- Great Benefits and Perks
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Dash10 Managed Services was created with this goal in mind: Help make business dreams come true, one website at a time. Our aim is to aid our expanding client base attain impressive sales and marketing results through a combination of ingenuity, collaboration, and science.
We're looking for champions to join us in our mission. We need people who are passionate about their craft as we are passionate about web design, digital marketing, pizza, and cake.
DASH TO YOUR DREAM CAREER
Apply now and enjoy competitive compensation and benefits, and a whole lot of other perks!
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: FS201707465
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Paid Leaves, Annual Physical Exam
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Central Luzon 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Davao 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Western Visayas 2023
- Head Of Production position job vacancies
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Central Luzon 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Davao 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Western Visayas 2023