Eastern Visayas City Jobs Hc Coordinator Position at RAFI MICRO-FINANCE
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of HC Coordinator (Samar & Leyte) with full time working hours for our company office, RAFI MICRO-FINANCE, for residents of Eastern Visayas and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱20,000 - ₱24,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, RAFI MICRO-FINANCE, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a HC Coordinator (Samar & Leyte).
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 19.500|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 24.000|
RMF Human Capital Coordinator leads in the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of Human Resources functions in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Retention and Engagement and Optimization in the district level and provides support to the Corporate Human Capital Management team in the planning and implementation of various programs and services.
Role and Responsibilities
A. Talent Acquisition Tasks
1. Assists in the timely completion of approved Talent Requisition Forms (TRF) based approved annual workforce plans for the year. Coordinates with district management team (district manager, area managers, branch managers) for the submission of TRF/s;
2. Secures Personnel Action Form (PAF) for job candidate/s for hiring from the requisitioning team leader or manager; reviews and approves PAF for positions within district level – based on the approved Talent Requisitions or workforce plan for the year, or for replacement purpose/s of separated employee/s.
3. Coordinates with branch managers and ensures the registration of new hires in the branch timekeeping system;
4. Conducts regular branch visits to collaborate, coordinate and facilitate activities, and/or disseminate updates on programs and services under Talent Acquisition.
B. Talent Retention and Engagement
1. Safe-keeps employee 201 files while in the district office; retains scanned or electronic copies of the employee 201 files for district-level reference, and facilitates transfer of hard files to Main Office (Corporate HR office will serve as main repository of 201 files).
2. Coordinates with requisitioning teams or managers for the New Hire Integration or Immersion schedule of new hires;
3. Prepares appointment of new hires and endorses this for issuance by the immediate superior/manager;
4. Monitors employment status and employee movements in the district; assists district management team in the processing and accomplishment of employee movements such as regularization, transfers, promotion, etc.;
5. Provides Personnel Action Form (PAF) to be accomplished by manager for approval; checks and ensures accuracy and completeness of PAFs;
6. Prepares and endorses appointment for employee movements (regularization, promotion, transfer, change of designation, etc.) for signing and issuance by the manager;
7. Receives and reviews incident reports submitted by managers or team members and coordinates, recommends, facilitates and/or endorses further to concerned team leaders/managers and/or units for appropriate action;
8. Facilitates and coordinates with managers on the disciplinary procedures for policy violations; prepares and issues disciplinary notices (for NTE and NDA that warrants 3 days suspension or below; anything above this should be coordinated with Corporate HR office) to employees concerned;
9. Assists employees in availing company and statutory benefits; provides guidance in the preparation and completion of needed requirements, reviews and coordinates with Talent Retention team in the timely processing and provision of the benefit. Provides feedback and updates to the concerned employee, and reports, coordinates and resolves any additional issues and concerns that may arise;
10. Assists and coordinates in the facilitation and timely provision of various HR services including but not limited to requests for access to HRIS in coordination with IT team, employee information updates, timely provision of employee identification cards, employee uniforms, ATM cards for payroll purposes including employee requests for replacement for expired or lost cards in coordination with Finance and Administration team;
11. Assists in the development and planning of the annual HR employee engagement program for RAFI Micro-finance; crafts and recommends specific programs and activities (includes concept, budget and timelines) to be implemented in the region subject for the review and approval of the HR Business Partner for RAFI Micro-finance and final approval of the AVP HR;
12. Leads the implementation of HR employee engagement programs in the region in coordination with the regional management team;
13. Assists in the development and planning of rewards and recognition programs and initiatives for RAFI Micro-finance; crafts and recommends specific initiatives (includes concept, procedures and guidelines, budget and timeline) to be implemented in the region subject for the review and approval of the HR Business Partner and final approval of AVP HR;
14. Leads the implementation of the rewards and recognition program in the region in coordination with the regional management team;
15. Prepares, canvasses, submits budget proposals and facilitates the acquisition and maintains custody, inventory and care of necessary equipment, supplies and materials for district use;
16. Receives resignation notices noted and approved from the team leader/manager. Assists or guides resigning/resigned employee on the preparation and completion of exit requirements. Prepares summary of unused leave credits for last pay computation, and prepares and endorses certificate of employment (COE) as soon as exit requirements are complied with.
17. Conducts exit interviews with resigning/resigned employee. Designates date, time and venue to conduct the interview. Summarizes results of exit interviews for reporting and analysis purposes for talent retention;
18. Maintains Talent Retention & Engagement monitoring including dashboards, databases and systems;
19. Provides regular weekly, monthly, quarterly, semester and annual regional Talent Retention and Engagement updates and reports, or as may be determined and requested by HR Business Partner and/or AVP HR;
20. Implements Talent Retention and Engagement surveys and studies to evaluate quality of programs and services and as basis for proposing and implementing possible improvements and enhancements.
21. Conducts regular branch visits to collaborate, coordinate and facilitate activities, and/or disseminate updates on programs and services under Talent Retention and Engagement.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A degree in Management or Industrial Relations, or in the general field of Business Management, Psychology or Behavioral Sciences and/or Human Resources
- With at least 2 years work experience in Talent Retention and/or the Human Resources field
- Preferably has related experience in community development work
- 14th Month Pay
- Life Insurance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Ramon Aboitiz Foundation’s vision, in its 50 years of existence in development work in the Visayas and Mindanao, has consistently been “Touching People, Shaping the Future.” It has worked towards “elevating lives through a comprehensive approach that champions best practices in community development”.
The position calls for the foundation to be:
COLLABORATIVE—adhering to an inclusive process as a venue for sharing knowledge to gather the best resources, and providing opportunities to establish partnerships;
HOLISTIC—conceptualizing programs that look into multi-issues and draw comprehensive solutions, according to the foundation’s and the partners’ resources, with the end of empowering people; and as
ROLE MODEL—leading communities to sustained change and results by utilizing best practices at the same time exploring innovative solutions, and setting an example to other development partners by promoting their work and causes.
- Integrated Development
- Micro-finance & Entrepreneurship
- Culture & Heritage
- Leadership & Citizenship
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Company Uniform