Eastern Visayas City Jobs Guidance Counselor I Position at LEYTE NORMAL UNIVERSITY – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company, LEYTE NORMAL UNIVERSITY - Government is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Eastern Visayas and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Guidance Counselor I (LNUB-GUIDC1-1-1999) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Education/Training & Education
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱27,000 - ₱27,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||LEYTE NORMAL UNIVERSITY – Government|
|Position||Guidance Counselor I|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education, Education/Training|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 27.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 27.000|
Deadline for accepting applications: March. 27, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Guidance Unit
Plantilla Item No.: LNUB-GUIDC1-1-1999
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 11
Monthly Salary: Php 27,000.00
RA 1080 (Guidance Counselor)
Master’s Degree in Guidance and Counseling
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March. 27, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records
5. This office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants and promotes equal employment opportunity to all men and women at all levels of position without discrimination regardless of age, gender, civil status, person with disability (PWD), religion, ethnicity, political affiliation to include members of the indigenous communities and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression(SOGIE).
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
EVELYN B. AGUIRRE, D.A.
Leyte Normal University, P. Paterno St. Tacloban City
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days