Pasig City City Jobs Group It Security Compliance And Threat Intel Officer Position at Knoll Ridges Consultancy, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Knoll Ridges Consultancy, Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Group IT Security Compliance and Threat Intel Officer ( Ortigas Pasig) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Pasig City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Knoll Ridges Consultancy, Inc.|
|Position||Group It Security Compliance And Threat Intel Officer|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||10 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The IT & Security Compliance Officer needs to ensure compliance monitoring from the design & implementation of any IT and cloud controls to the full production roll out. A focus will be made on cloud computing solutions and risk elements that are affecting IT and Security operations of our CSSF regulated entities in Luxembourg.
The IT & Security Compliance Officer will ensure a dynamic follow up on CSSF circulars related to IT and be the main link with our company regulated entities in Luxembourg.
In addition, the IT & Security Compliance Officer will be holding a Threat Intelligence position in which the role will focus on being responsible for independent collection, analysis, and production of finished Threat Intelligence in support of Cyber Defense, Technology, and additional lines of business. The candidate will be responsible for collecting information and conducting technical analysis to develop intelligence for the enterprise. Additionally, the candidate will maintain awareness of the global threat landscape and review complex, technical threat data, enrich it with contextual information and produce in finished intelligence for stakeholder consumption.
- IT governance, outsourcing, cloud risks
- Overview of cloud technologies
- Shared security model
- Threat Intelligence
- Skills and attributes for success
- 3+ years of information security experience
- Experience supporting incident response and/or investigations
- Experience reviewing and assessing logs for anomalous activity indicating the presence of a threat
- Knowledge and ability to identify threat actor attack methods and track their developments
- Experience using the Diamond Threat Model or Cyber Kill Chain
- Extensive experience conveying complex information in simple, succinct explanations
- Experience with GDPR and ISO27001
- Exceptional attention to detail
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Knoll Ridges Consultancy, 1410 Cityland Herrera Tower, V.A. Rufino corner Valero Sts., Salcedo Village 1227, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WHO WE ARE
Knoll Ridges Consultancy is comprised of HR Professionals who have extensive background in the field of human resources and Senior Executives with diversified business experience.
In addition to this internal talent, Knoll Ridges Consultancy has developed strategic partnerships with other consulting firms and individuals to provide specialized services. For each project, we assemble an experienced team of consultants based on our client’s unique business needs.
Our goal is to support companies and highly talented individuals in obtaining and improving employment, and to provide seamless, efficient services through our unique framework and methodologies.
Knoll Ridges Consultancy will help bring the human resources department into alignment with its internal customers by ensuring that it is organized effectively by using benchmarks and best practices to ensure that the human capital and competency levels are appropriate for the services provided by your company.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-MPFO-8-0308-115-LR
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days