Quezon City City Jobs Graphic Designer Position at REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Quezon City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Graphic Designer in our business office, REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Arts/Creative Design, Arts/Media/Communications|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Job Summary: The successful candidate will be responsible to come up with ideas to produce everything from branding, digital, advertising, newsletters, DM, banners, adverts, guides and infographics. He/She will work closely with our onshore partners to create exciting, compelling and innovative designs by pushing the boundaries and thinking ‘outside of the box’. The successful candidate will ideally have a proven competence of working in a similar environment, and have excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. In addition, first-class organisational and time management skills, along with a sound attention to detail is also necessary. Accountabilities:
- Create and deliver creative assets which support a ‘content first’ approach to marketing and channel management.
- Working to develop creative concepts, focused on customer engagement which are then re-positioned and optimised for multi-channel delivery (on and offline)
- Be a brand ambassador across Reed Exhibitions globally and work closely with other team members to create exciting, compelling and innovative designs
- Have the confidence and ability to take a brief from concept to delivery with minimal supervision.
- Pitch creative ideas and solutions to help deliver against campaign objectives
- Maintain consistency and have a clear brand vision with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Assist with the development and implementation of the show’s brand and logo usage guidelines for all relevant stakeholders.
- Create engaging and creative graphics, illustrations and diagrams for use in internal and external communications within established brand guidelines.
- Support all team departments with design needs including but not limited to digital material, presentations, signage and print material.
- Conduct quality checks on all design assets
- Conduct coaching sessions on Level 1 Designers focusing on quality and show-specific branding.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- A portfolio presenting highly creative ideas and designs
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Show initiative and a positive can-do attitude
- Great communication skills and confident in presenting ideas to stakeholders
- Experience in creating videos would be of great advantage
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines) Inc., 1101 Commonwealth Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Retirement benefits
- Day 1 HMO with 4 Dependents for free
- Company Equipment provided
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RELX is a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the science and medical, legal, risk management, and business to business sectors.
We leverage deep customer understanding to deliver demonstrably improved outcomes to our professional customers.
We do this by combining content and data with analytics and technology in global platforms, sharing institutional skills, assets and resources across RELX.
Our customers are using our products every day to advance science, improve medical outcomes, enable better legal decisions, evaluate risk, forge business relationships and gain business insight.
Reed Elsevier Philippines (REPH) is the shared services arm of RELX group, with centers located at the UP-Ayalaland TechnoHub in Metro Manila and the Iloilo Business Park in Iloilo city. Reed Elsevier Philippines was established in November 2010 and is registered as Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines), Inc. (RESSPI).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Monthly Performance Bonus, Free HMO benefit on Day 1, Retirement package, Business Attire, Mondays-Fridays but may also vary depending on role