National Capital Region City Jobs Global Intercompany Accounting – Senior Analyst / Lead Position at RGP Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Global Intercompany Accounting - Senior Analyst / Lead in our business office, RGP Philippines.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under contract working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱60,000 - ₱95,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Global Intercompany Accounting - Senior Analyst / Lead|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||4 years|
|Type of work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 60.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 95.000|
At RGP, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, RGP offers you unrivaled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals
Our Accounting Consultants have been creating value for 86 of the Fortune 100 clients for the past 20 years. We are currently looking for Senior Analysts to support one of the biggest Consumer Goods and Pharmaceutical Companies Globally with their Intercompany Accounting Processes.
- Looking for an opportunity to be part of an established global management consulting firm
- Available Immediately or with a short notice period
Your Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for executing accounting and daily operations for Intercompany Accounting process area.
- Timely closing & execution of financial periods as per closing calendar and in accordance with SLA commitments, fully observing Compliance, Internal Audit & SOX requirements.
- Accountable for completeness, accuracy and validity of the actuals reported within process/entity scope.
- Deep expertise, fully knowledgeable of the Worldwide Procedures and compliance requirements for respective areas.
- Regular focus on Balance Sheet reconciliations to minimize open items.
- On the job training for new team members / BPO partners.
- Support auditors and legal authorities with the execution of required activities.
- Understand, adhere, and execute per worldwide policies and procedures. Identify compliance risks and recommend solutions.
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place, in order to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
We are looking for someone with
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s level degree or equivalent is required, accounting, finance, or related business discipline.
- CPA, CMA, MBA and/or other financial certifications is preferred.
- At least 4 years of professional experience is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with employees at all levels.
- Be open to new ideas, rapid change and embracing new technologies.
- Experience in a Shared Service Centre of a multinational corporation or BPO.
- Experience in a Global Account to Report function of a large multi-state company.
Additional Qualifications for Lead Level:
- At least 6 years of professional experience.
- Experience in handling a team is required.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||5 SHENTON WAY UIC BLDG, #10/11-01 Resources Global Professionals, Singapore, S1120 1121, 068808|
- Excellent Salary Package and Benefits
- Day 1 Healthcare and Life Insurance Benefits
- Hybrid Set up
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RGP is a global consulting firm helping some of the most recognized companies in the world work differently. Our success comes from a shared belief in rolling up our sleeves and doing the hard work of solving complex challenges, executing plans and implementing technology to help transform organizations.
Working as a consultant you will be connected to work that matters, putting your expertise to its best use while developing skills for the future. The result is a career defined by you, supported by RGP and built on tangible accomplishments.
As we continue to grow and deepen our impact on organizations around the world, we are looking for the right people to join us on our mission. If you are interested in being part of our team, there are a few things you should know:
- We are energized by challenges and the effort needed to solve them.
- We like working with people who are positive, adaptable and growth-minded.
- We care how work gets accomplished and are deeply invested in the success of our clients and our colleagues.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to read on and learn more.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)