National Capital Region City Jobs Gl Accountant Position at KMC MAG Solutions, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, KMC MAG Solutions, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as GL Accountant and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱60,000 - ₱90,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||KMC MAG Solutions, Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 60.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 90.000|
Responsibilities of the role:
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Prepare daily bank reconciliations for (ZBA) bank accounts, including the main operating account, Canadian account and payroll account
- Assist with corporate credits cards and employee expense reports
- Lease Management (ASC 842): Review leases for changes, monthly invoices and post adjustments as needed, agree BS & PL to Lease Schedule
- Assist with monthly close and accrual process
- Provide supporting documents for audit
- Maintain procurement system and improve procurement processes
- Partner with accounting and finance team members to increase the efficiency of the cash reconciliation, AP close, fixed assets, prepaid, and accrual processes
- Collaborate with internal departments to gather, analyze, and interpret relevant financial information
- Provide management reports and analysis
- Ad Hoc support to Accounting Team as a whole
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting
- At least 3 years experience as a GL Accountant
- Must be a CPA
- Experience with Netsuite is required
- Previous accounting team experience is required
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Passion for end-to-end procurement and process improvements
- Responsive and helpful individual
- Passion for Masterclass and a strong interest in technology
- Strong Excel skills is a plus (should know and be able to demonstrate V-lookup)
- Strong understanding of financial and operational control
- Highly analytical and inquisitive with keen attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Process-oriented individual who is also flexible enough to thrive in a startup setting
- Must love getting ‘hands dirty’, have a strong work ethic, but also see the big picture
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work in US Pacific Time (graveyard)
- Available to start ASAP
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Kmc Mag Solutions, Inc., 1634 4th Ave, Taguig, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Workspace & Talent Built For Growth in the Philippines
For over ten years, we have delivered forward-thinking office space and high performing offshore talent, enabling our partners to exceed their business growth.
With 40+ flexible workspaces in Metro Manila, Cebu, Clark and Iloilo, we have an office space suited to teams of any size or stage. Our ready for you workspaces consist of Coworking Space, Private Offices and Virtual Office Solutions strategically created and designed for what your business needs now, and where it's going next.
We also know not one size fits all, so we design, build and manage customized office spaces, bringing to life your ideal workspace. As the Philippine's largest Coworking space and staff leasing provider, we are uniquely positioned to provide our clients with the "who" and "where" they need to establish or grow their operations in the Philippines.
We offer ISO-Certified flexible workspace and Offshore Teams along witha full suite oftechnology, legal & Accountancy services, designed to help companies outsource to the Philippines or enter and expand in the country.
Since ourinception in March 2009 we have successfully assisted over 400+ companies in establishingor expanding their operations throughour space or people services.in the country. Our client portfolio includes small to medium sized enterprises as well as multinational companies and fortune 500 players.
Visit https://kmc.solutions learn more about us and what we do.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)