National Capital Region City Jobs Generalist Marketing Assistant For Ecommerce Store Position at RecruitmentFlow
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Generalist Marketing Assistant for eCommerce Store. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, RecruitmentFlow, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing with at least , professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Generalist Marketing Assistant For Ecommerce Store|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Digital Marketing, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Are you a great Generalist Marketing Assistant? Can you help in planning of marketing strategy & execution of a marketing calendar? Join a great Australian company that’s been in eCommerce since 2014
Position: Generalist Marketing Assistant for eCommerce Store
Apply for this job at: http://bitly.ws/BXGc
Working Hours: Schedule within Australian business hours
Hiring Company: An Australian eCommerce business in the lighting industry
As Generalist eCommerce Marketing Assistant, you will help with the execution of marketing efforts for an Australian eCommerce business in the lighting industry. This will include aiding in planning of marketing strategy to ultimately create a marketing calendar to guide all efforts. From there, you will execute the marketing calendar as part of a monthly, weekly, daily execution and collaboration cadence with the leader of marketing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create a marketing calendar to guide execution efforts, based on guidance from leader and ideation from you.
- Create promotional content via email (Klaviyo), banner ads for website (Shopify), and ad images (Facebook, Google) based on existing assets and vendors for certain content. *TEXT AND IMAGE CONTENT CREATION EXPERIENCE IS PART OF ROLE.*
- Creation and distribution of social media content.
- Integration of basic split testing into marketing efforts, such as email subject lines, banner headlines, etc. to guide recommendations on marketing calendar future items.
- Collaboration directly with marketing manager in business via zoom, slack, and project management emails.
Work Experience: (* items are required)
- * Experience as a coordinator of various marketing projects for an eCommerce business (generalist preferred)
- * Experience working directly with leader of marketing in business on a small team of 2-3
- * Experience creating text and image content based on templates and examples, incl. blog, email, images, etc.
- Ideally, experience configuring email content and campaigns within Klaviyo, or similar email marketing software
- Ideally, experience configuring content and other Non-development aspects of Shopify website (i.e. content, images, banners, etc.)
Qualifications Required: (* items are required)
- * Remote work ready:
- stable high speed internet with backup
- computer (laptop or desktop) with recommended quad core CPU 2.5hgz+, RAM 8GB+, and dual monitor
- headset, mic, and webcam for meetings
- focused workspace.
- * Fluent in conversational English written and verbal.
- Ideally, at least 1 year of work from home experience
- Permanent work-from-home arrangement
- Salary depends on experience
- Paid leave
- HMO reimbursement
- Fixed schedule with weekends off
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Manila Recruitment - Recruitment Agency Executive Search Firm and Headhunters in the Philippines, Astbury Building No.2 Orion cor. Mercedes Street Brgy, Makati, 1209 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- This role is fully remote - work at the comfort of your own home!
- Work schedule within Australian business hours
- Weekends off
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We help rock star Filipinos find full time work from home jobs with great companies.
We have 15 years of experience hiring remote teams.Our CEO hired our first Filipino team member, all the way back in 2006. Since then, we've built multiple businesses with mostly Filipino team members, including client managers, sales executives, and senior leadership.
We're on a mission to help over 1000 companies by the end of 2025do the same byhiring rock star Filipinos.
Want to be on one of these teams? Apply to one of our Client'sjob openings, orjoin our Communityto get notified about future jobs.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Specific Location: Fully Remote