Makati City City Jobs General Accounting Analyst Position at Arcadis (formerly Hyder Consulting)
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
As a competent company, we Arcadis (formerly Hyder Consulting) are looking for candidates for the position of general accounting analyst (cpa required) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Arcadis (formerly Hyder Consulting)|
|Position||General Accounting Analyst|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Prepares daily bank reconciliation, weekly bank summary and liquidity report, and weekly cashflow report;
- Reconciles Fixed Assets addition account against Mass Additions Create Report to ensure that all capitalizable assets will be registered in Oracle;
- Registers fixed assets in Oracle thru Mass Additions or Quick Additions, performs monthly depreciation run, prepares entry for disposal and transfers (between in-region entities), and maintains fixed asset register/ lapsing schedule;
- Monitors AGIS invoices (processing of inbound transactions), and manual intercompany invoices from non-oracle entity (both Overhead and Project);
- Prepares relevant journals via manual AP web ADI or AP workbench for the approved manual project intercompany invoices;
- Prepares journal entry/ies for monthly Intercompany settlement and performs invoice allocation thereafter;
- Performs cash receipts allocation in Receivable module;
- Prepares month-end journals: prepayments amortization, accrual, cost re-allocation, manual reclassification, and OH adjustments, among others;
- Performs monthly VAT validation and reconciliation
- Reconciles monthly Intercompany accounts (both Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss);
- Responsible for the preparation of balance sheet reconciliation reports and ensures that relevant schedules and analyses are available monthly;
- Prepares process documentation and flowcharts;
- Assists in quarterly Intercompany reconciliation in SAP BPC and transpose to Finance;
- Assists in quarterly Financial Package in SAP BPC with complete appendices/ disclosures;
- Assists in monthly and quarterly Treasury Package in SAP BPC;
- Provides audit requirements during interim and year-end financial audit;
- Complies with company system;
- Performs such other accounting related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Bachelor’s/College Degree, major in Accountancy, CPA is required;
- 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience in financial/ general accounting, audit;
- Exposure in Shared service or Multinational environment is an advantage;
- Experience with ERP Systems is preferred;
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Outlook, and Word) is required;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Results oriented;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proactive and a committed team player;
- Can work under pressure and minimal supervision;
- Can work on flexible hours to meet changing work environment and to meet tight deadlines.
Work location: Zuellig Building, Makati (currently in flexible hybrid)
Work schedule: 11AM to 8PM
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Arcadis, 8 Rockwell, R. Hidalgo, Poblacion, Makati, 1210 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Multinational company
- Fast-paced environment
- Work-life balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Working at ARCADIS means being part of the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm. We offer working on challenging and fascinating projects that make a difference to society. We are a leading, successful and global company with plenty of room for creativity and entrepreneurship. ARCADIS is proud to employ 28,000 talented and passionate people.
We have a global comprehensive Health & Safety program to help prevent incidents and protect staff from injuries, illness and accidents. We offer (global) environmental, infrastructure, water and built assets consultancy and architectural design job opportunities that will empower your career and expose you to new cultures. We welcome everyone, from those just embarking on their careers to seasoned professionals, to apply.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), .
- Specific Location: Zuellig, Makati City