National Capital Region City Jobs Full-stack Developer Position at NBT Asia Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, NBT Asia Pte Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as full-stack developer (remote) with a part time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||NBT Asia Pte Ltd|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Part-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Click here for video introduction.
- Extend existing application functionality with development of custom applications (eg. via RESTFUL API).
- Develop backend web applications individually or in small teams.
- Design and documentation of the following;
- Application requirements
- Application workflows & logics
- Database structures & relationships
- Project planning & progress
- Systems architecture
- Setup servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications and cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Using, designing, and developing APIs.
- Developing frontend website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Proficient in the following is mandatory;
- HTML & CSS
- Databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB)
- Web servers (e.g. Heroku etc.)
- Knowledge in the following programming languages is preferred;
- Ruby (basic) for Shopify Script
- Docker container
- UI/UX design
- Agile practices
- At least 2 years of experience in web application development.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Collaborate with team members in a neat & tidy manner.
- Excellent problem-solving skills & eager to learn new technologies.
Schedule for an interview:
Click here to schedule for an interview.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
IMINXX.COM - I’M IN is a lingerie brand that design, manufacture and sell directly to the consumer via web and mobile platforms at a value price.
Based in Singapore and debuted in 2015, I’M IN was founded with a mission to inspire women all around the world with intimate wear. It has grown at a rapid pace and establishing itself as a recognisable lingerie brand for women from all walks of life.
- Industry: Others