National Capital Region City Jobs Full Stack Developer – Hybrid Setup Position at Pointwest
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Full Stack Developer (Java and Angular) - Hybrid Setup. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Pointwest, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Full Stack Developer - Hybrid Setup|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Full Stack Developer (Java + Angular)
Participate in designing, developing, and testing software systems and web applications at the systems, database, back-end, and front-end ‘stacks’. Use knowledge of all stacks to strategically design and develop any part of the software system or web application with consideration for all its other parts.
- Participate in development of systems, databases, back-end structures, and front-end designs
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Read, analyze, and understand program code to derive and document business rules.
- Use agile principles and methods to appropriately streamline and chunk the development process.
- Develop strategically with a bias for stability, flexibility, scalability, extensibility, and reusability.
- Build, package, and deploy system components.
- Write or contribute instructions to guide end users, e.g. release notes, user guide, and deployment kit.
- Deploy to test/production environment.
- Troubleshoot production problems and implement quick fixes.
- Perform root cause analysis and implement permanent resolution to recurring and other production problems.
- 3+ years experience in Java and Angular
- Working experience with other tech stacks
- Exposure/knowledge on: Groovy, Spock, Kotest, Wiremock
- Working Experience with tools like Git, Maven, Postman
- Graduate of Computer Science, Information Technology or any related field
- Possesses strong collaboration skills
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Amenable to working night shift, following US holidays
- Willing to report onsite 2x a week
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Pointwest Technologies Corporation, Citibank Center, Paseo de Roxas, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Hybrid Setup (3 days WFH/ 2 days onsite)
- Equipment Provided
- HMO for you and your dependents
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Pointwest, Proudly Filipino, Delivering Global Excellence.
Founded in 2003 by pioneers of the Philippine Global Sourcing industry, Pointwest creates value for its satisfied clients — including top Fortune 100 and local companies — with world-class IT and BPM services backed by international-standard methodologies, and innovative practices.
With leadership affirmed through the International ICT Awards’ Hall of Fame recognition for “Best Filipino-Owned Company,” and excellence pronounced in extensive industry experience in financial services, retail, transportation, logistics, travel, healthcare, utilities, media, and the public sector, Pointwest transforms businesses for the fourth industrial revolution with digital offerings in Analytics, User Experience, Enterprise Mobility, Omni-Channel Solutions Development, RPA, and Cloud Computing.
In addition to our excellent services and solutions, Pointwest carries digital products in healthcare, transportation, disaster management, e-learning and events engagement.
Pointwest supports its strong presence in North America, Japan, Singapore, Australia, and New Zealand, with its three delivery centers in Metro Manila and satellite offices in the United States. It incorporated Pointwest Global, LLC, in 2014 to further the company’s thrust to be a major global player in the ICT industry.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Quezon City