Makati City City Jobs Full Stack Developer Position at Global Brainforce Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, we Global Brainforce Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as full stack developer (angular or react/ nodejs) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱95,000 - ₱120,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Global Brainforce Inc.|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 95.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 120.000|
- 5+ years of professional experience with Node.JS.
- 5+ years experience using modern programming languages.
- GCP (Pub/Sub, Firebase, Cloud Function, Cloud SQL, Cloud MemoryStore)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Lambda, Hasura
- Experience with Databases / Caching: SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Experience building microservices for REST/GRPC APIs and real-time data streaming services
- Experience in a DevOps culture for hybrid-cloud-based software solutions
- Public Cloud experience with AWS (S3, Lambda, Step Functions, Cognito, SQS, SNS, RDS, DynamoDB)
- Experience in building a Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience in building a Event Driven Architecture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field.
- You are a fluent English communicator and will be able to communicate effectively over video calls.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Global Brainforce makati office, Chino Roces Ave, Legaspi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Global Brainforce (GBF) is a European company and based in Netherland. We are IT leaders with experience from major global software development firms such as SAP and Microsoft. Using our vast experience, our vision is to be a global leader in delivering quality outsourced software development services that optimize the business growth of every organization.
At the core of what we do, we envision showcasing Filipino and other global talents by nurturing high-potential developers with growth opportunities while building a tight-knit organization.
Together with our rigorously handpicked team of seasoned development experts and a diverse pool of client partners from all over the world, Global BrainForce continues to foster the values that equipped us to grow in our early days: excellent service quality, a relentless desire for learning, and positive team culture.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexible Work Schedule, Once A Week Work From Home, Paid Leaves, 13th Month Pay, Flexible Schedule (Monday-Friday)