Caloocan City City Jobs Front-end Software Engineer – React Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company, Jobstreet Philippines are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as front-end software engineer - react (nops.io) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Caloocan City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Front-end Software Engineer - React|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||4 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- nOps is revolutionizing the Cloud Cost Optimization space by charging our customers only for what we save. Our engineering team wakes up each morning and challenges ourselves to provide the best data, recommendations, and opportunities for customers to save, each with the ability to act through our single-click automation tools.
- Continuous Cloud waste reduction
- Automatic pausing and dynamic rightsizing of resources
- Continuous RI management to save up to 40% over on-demand resources
- Most organizations don’t have the resources to focus on reducing cloud spend. nOps is your ML-powered FinOps team. nOps reduces cloud waste, helps you run workloads on spot instances, automatically manages reservations, and helps you to optimize your containers. Everything is automated and data-driven.
- We’re building our next-generation cloud operation platform that focuses on bringing accountability to cloud resources and the teams that manage them. Our front-end team uses libraries such as React and Redux Toolkit (for efficient Redux development) to build dynamic and performant experiences that provide visibility, insight, and assessment of client cloud environments.
- Our engineering philosophy is design-driven and engineers can expect to participate in periodic design sprints and design thinking workshops to contribute their ideas and have a deeper understanding of the solutions that we are building. If you’re interested in joining a fast-moving startup team and having the opportunity to make a major impact on the software that we build, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Nice to have
- Experience with AG Grid, eCharts, and Styled Components.
- Strong foundation in product design principles and Methodologies.
- Familiarity with AWS’s most popular services.
- Experience with ElasticSearch or GraphQL is a major plus.
- 4+ years of experience with React library (Class Components + Functional Components with Hooks).
- Solid understanding of modern front-end architectures, state management, asynchronous programming, and cross-browser compatibility.
- Proficient in optimizing Front-end/React performance.
- Ability to write lean, semantic markup and CSS based on modern standards.
- Experience with JS building process, continuous integration, and delivery (GitLab pipelines).
- Experience with testing using Jest.
- Ability to work with a fully remote team.
- Good communication skills and fluent English.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days