Leyte (Tacloban City) City Jobs Fresh Grad Bs Bio, Rad Tech, Med Tech For Tacloban Position at Medical Center Trading Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Medical Center Trading Corporation is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Leyte (Tacloban City) and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of FRESH GRAD BS BIO, RAD TECH, MED TECH (MEDICAL COURSES) FOR TACLOBAN and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Healthcare & Pharmacy
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Medical Center Trading Corporation|
|Position||Fresh Grad Bs Bio, Rad Tech, Med Tech For Tacloban|
|Region||Leyte (Tacloban City)|
|Work Level||Not Specified|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Pharmacy|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
JOB SUMMARY: (TACLOBAN BRANCH)
Perform selling and responsible for renewal of license and government documents In absence of Store Supervisor MDA act as store in-charge to maintain store smooth operation
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Entertain inquiries of customers
- Answering telephone calls and emails
- Assist, demonstrate and promote products to customers
- Proper filing and safe keeping of all documents
- Daily monitoring of room and refrigerator temperature
- Selling and POS transaction
- Maintaining cleanliness and good display arrangement of products in store
- Make sure prices are updated especially new and fast-moving products
- Recording of monthly sales report (Senior and PWD discount) Check sales invoice, delivery receipts stock transfer slip have lot nos. and expiration dates (where applicable) of medical devices as per BFAD requirement for distribution record.
- Shall undertake to display per approved license to operate in a conspicuous place of our establishment
- Shall undertake custody and keep confidential of all the FDA documents
- Prepare orders and receive deliveries of products
- Prepares daily cash and check sales transaction and monthly sales report.
- Total collection must be tallied against the sales transaction.
Periodically (Weekly, Monthly, Annually)
- Monitoring of the quarterly inspection of pest control
- Conduct regular physical inventory to maintain adequate stocks especially on fast moving items to immediately replace sold items. (FIFO system)
- Conduct mid-year and year-end inventory to check short and over discrepancies
- Consolidates all and prepare data pertaining to MCTC renewal of license to operate medical devices distributor/importer/wholesaler from Food and Drug Administration. At least 2-3 months prior to renewal.
- Check and take note of the individual expiration dates of sterile items and return stocks of at least six months prior to their expiration dates
- Cleaning of assigned areas/products
Occasionally ( Audit, Emergency, Etc)
- Shall notify FDA in case of any changes in the circumstances relative to our license to operate
- Attend seminar/convention
- Fieldwork as needed Submit reports of any discrepancies encountered on the delivery (wrong item served, excess or short delivery and when received defective, expired items)
- Lead and assist newly employed sales clerk, promodisers, utility personnel and security guards and ensure their effectivity and productivity towards work Incident report and request letter
- Handle refunds, return and exchange products
Skills, Knowledge and Judgement
- Strong written and oral communication skills, Self-motivated,
- Computer Literate, With good moral character and diligent in his work, Physically fit.
- Flexibility on his/her work, Hardworking, fast learner and cooperative to everyone.
- Can work under minimal supervision
- Familiarization of medical products is an advantage
- Experience in store operation is an asset
Educational and Special Training
- Graduate of medical related courses (Nursing, Pharmacy, Medical Technology, Physical Therapy) OR BS Biology Grad.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|City||Leyte (Tacloban City)|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
"Medical Center Trading Corp. began as a modest provider of pharmaceuticals and basic surgical implements to the country’s medical and healthcare industries. Rodolfo Landahl, a Filipino of German ancestry, under the name Medical Center Drug Corporation, established it in 1946. Today, MCTC has numerous branches in Metro Manila, Cebu City, Davao City, Iloilo City, Lipa City, San Fernando City, Pampanga, and Urdaneta City in Pangasinan. A scheme for expanding to all 13 regions of the country is soon to be implemented, aside from the Sales Representatives to service hospitals, clinics, and laboratories. MCTC remain to be a subsidiary of the Mercury Group of Companies, Inc."
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), Government Mandated Benefits, COMPANY PENSION, MONDAY TO SATURDAY