Northern Samar City Jobs Foresters Position at Vena Energy (Philippines)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Northern Samar and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as FORESTERS (NORTHERN SAMAR) in our business office, Vena Energy (Philippines).
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under contract working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Sciences & Agriculture are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Vena Energy (Philippines)|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Agriculture, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Candidates must be willing to work in Northern Samar & accept Consultancy contract
- Lead the team in conducting resource inventory (forest and agricultural resources)
- Data gathering (GPS readings, tree mensuration, tagging)
- Geotagging (waypoint and photos)
- Tree species correct identification
- Facilitate coordination meetings with GIS and on-site team for the processing of inventory data
- Facilitate coordination meetings with the inventory team including DENR personnel i.e. toolbox and regular safety reminders
- Manage all physical and elaectronic copies of records and data gathered on ground
- On-time submission of data to GIS team for processing
- Preparation of reports including but not limited to the following:
- Inventory sheets/tally sheets for the entire FLAg area, for NGP area and for PCA data)
- Stand Stock Table (NGP, FLAg and PCA)
- Geotagged photo layouts (NGP, FLAg and PCA)
- Inventory report (endorsement) (NGP, FLAg and PCA)
- Post inspection reports (DENR and PCA)
- All other reports deemed necessary
11. Perform other tasks that may be assigned.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Vena Energy is the largest independent renewable energy company in the Asia-Pacific region, with 185 assets comprising over 11 GW in operation, under construction and in development in Australia, Japan, India, Indonesia, the Philippines, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand.In the Philippines, Vena Energy is the undisputed market leader in the RE space with 5 currently operating assets. The team is also developing a pipeline of prospective wind and solar projects in various locations across country.
- Industry: Utilities / Power
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: NORTHERN SAMAR