National Capital Region City Jobs Firewall Operations Analyst | Hybrid | Shifting | Quezon City Position at Nezda Technologies, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Nezda Technologies, Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as firewall operations analyst | hybrid (2-3x/week) | shifting | quezon city with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Nezda Technologies, Inc.|
|Position||Firewall Operations Analyst | Hybrid | Shifting | Quezon City|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Configure and implement firewall rule requests
- Perform firewall and connectivity troubleshooting for firewall rule requests
- Update network diagrams
- Assist other team members with network connectivity requests
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a computer science related field
- 5+ years of experience in the networking field Important Qualities
- 3-5 years of Firewall configuration and troubleshooting experience with Checkpoint firewalls
- Firewall experience with ASA
- Intermediate layer 2 and layer 3 experience and troubleshooting
- Efficient problem solving and decision making skills
- Detail oriented with complex information
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Positive relationship building
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Nezda Technologies Inc., 9F ACT Tower, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Makati, 1200, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nezda - Established in 2014 with 2 offices world-wide, 200+ global clients and strategic workforce is now emerging as Philippines’s most promising people supply chain company with multiple offices and 300+ core employees.
The company started with IT Temporary staffing and now expanded its portfolio to now become the one stop solution for staffing & HR services by offering the following services:-Temporary staffing, Permanent Recruitment, Payroll processing, and Learning Services.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-18-01-010
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Specific Location: CDO