Mandaluyong City City Jobs Financial Reporting Analyst- Project Based Position at IBEX Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Mandaluyong City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱35,000 - ₱47,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||IBEX Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc.|
|Position||Financial Reporting Analyst- Project Based|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 35.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 47.000|
Ibex is in need of a support resource that is highly skilled in Excel to assist with some reporting tasks.
This position will be a temporary role for 9 months.
Below are the tasks/requirements outlined for the role:
- Run lease stats reports for Signings, Renewals, and Terminations in OAC and perform initial reconciliation steps to set up files for review
- Update backlog/commencement and cross check with previous signings to see if any new CPQs flow in (replacement case check)
- Run OA report in OAC and perform initial data update (using the adjustment file from Q4’22 that has a list of asset lines that require adjustments)
- Make Lease Stats/OA adjustments in Apex adjustment pages on a monthly and quarterly basis – such as excluding replacement orders, adjusting sold sqft by customer, etc.
- Clean up Westin invoice data
- Other site/market go live support.
- Other excel data check as required
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||ibex shaw, Brgy, Shaw IT Center, Shaw Boulevard, cor Nueve de Febrero, Mandaluyong, 1552 Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Solutions for Global Business Needs
Delivering superior customer services for over 10 years, IBEX Global is a business process outsourcer offering an integrated suite of services that supports an expansive array of customer facing solutions.
Headquartered in Washington, DC. IBEX Global delivers onshore, near shore and offshore solutions in 5 countries, across 18 call centers employing over 7000+ customer service professionals. The recipient of several client and community awards such as the Goodwill Industries Employer of the Year, IBEX Global is one of the most forward thinking companies in the BPO industry.
Capitalizing on Our Core Strengths
Our singular focus is providing reliable, consistent, predictable performance. Our outstanding employees manage worldwide customer relationships on behalf of our business partners and deliver these customer experiences with a combination of passion, world class training and leading-edge technology. We stand by core organizational values that have helped us deliver our value proposition to global companies for over 10 years.
At IBEX Global our mission is to build the industry’s most dynamic team of customer service and marketing associates and deliver cost-effective, high-impact customer management strategies to the world’s leading organizations.
We believe that we will successfully execute our mission by capitalizing on our core strengths and adhering to key organizational initiatives:
Our integrity ensures our credibility. Honor your commitments and take ownership of your actions. Our words and deeds are truthful and reliable.
Treat others the way we want to be treated and create a culture of mutual appreciation, regard and value. Act towards others with dignity and help one another succeed.
Clear, candid and open communication must drive all interactions. Transparency makes our actions understood, creates reliability and fosters collaboration. We maintain and encourage straightforward dialogue with our employees, clients and stakeholders.
Strive for excellence in all that we do. Take great pride in your work as each employee’s contribution is vital towards delivering exceptional customer service to our clients. Provide this extraordinary experience and reward superior performance.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Program Incentives and Allowances
- Specific Location: Muntinlupa, Alabang